OH NO!!! NO WAY!!! F*^%$ this

We left just as Gov Goofy took office. Escaped may be a more appropriate word.

So if for some God forsaken reason I were to move to Cali and decide to foster a child, I have to undergo sensitivity training toward homosexuals first.

They gonna make them undergo sensitivity training toward heterosexuals?

How about sensitivity training toward Appalachian Americans? My culture is also ridiculed, misunderstood, stereotyped, laughed at, and generally held in contempt. I think everyone should have to try and understand ME before they could hope to care for a child properly. I mean, what if the kid someday up and says something like, "Y'all need'n t'git down t'th'barn 'n pen them chickens up afor'n they gits ahit in th' road!" Crisis of major import there.

What a bunch of bullshit.

*SnP adds another block to the hermit retreat*

I mean, what if the kid someday up and says something like, "Y'all need'n t'git down t'th'barn 'n pen them chickens up afor'n they gits ahit in th' road!" Crisis of major import there.
OMG, I would flee the house, and refuse to go back until DCF had retrieved that horrid creature! :lol2:

Very clearly if you are a foster parent and a normal God fearin' Christian
you'd better hope the parents of your foster child aren't homosexual.

Besides everyone knows the children that result from
homosexual unions have a much higher level of personal problems.

HomeLAN said:
What a fascinating question. Can't wait to see our left leaning members deal with that one.
As I understand it sensitivity training is used to give insight, understanding, and familiarity with groups that are often targeted with hate. Often people fear and hate other groups of people that they don't even have any experience with.

For example I believe there are many people that cast judgement, form all sorts of opinions, and hate/fear homosexuals even though they have never met or talked to a homosexual. Their hate might be much less or not exist if they were more familiar or maybe just worked with several homosexuals at the office.

None of this applies to heterosexuals but it might apply to Appalachian Americans.

rrfield said:
Are they forcing tolerance, or forcing a 2 hour class?

Misses the point. I don't give a shit how long the class is. If one type of person requires a "training" session, why not another? Why the double standard?

Back