Over the holidays

Professur

So, what's your plans for your time off over the holidays? I've got 14 IBM training DVDs to wade through to bring myself back up to date. Probably need to sit another HP online exam too.

Days off? What is this thing you speak of?

I work next week while the rest of my family drives to see my Bro-in-law. I get to join them Friday the 30th...after work.

no extended time off here. working all day Christmas and New Years Day. doing the family thing on xmas eve. usual rotating days on/off otherwise.

Just 4 days of stressful stress-free living...:D Probably fishing. I'm TDY starting Tuesday, and ending Thursday, though. Local area DZ stuff...

I have to come in to work between the two holidays, but the 24th is the SO's brother's place, my family on the 25th, his family on the 26th and quiet time for new year's.

Time off? Ha.

Doing Christmas Eve and early Christmas morning with Caity's family, then driving back over here and doing Christmas night with my family. Then I work the day after Christmas.

I have thu and fri of this week off (two personal days I must "use or lose") but I scheduled my Security+ exam for friday. Saturday is at the wifes grandparents, Sunday at the father-in-laws, little brothers church play, then to the mother-in-law's, then midnight mass. Sunday starts at my parents then to the wifes other grandparents. Following weekend I will be traveling to see my grandparents without the wife, she's working (people don't stop being insane for the hollidays it seems).

Shopping on Saturday
family on Sunday
presents on Monday
working on the bookcase (building a built-in 8'x5' bookcase)
getting the final fitting for my teeth (has it been a year)
worrying how we're gonna pay for all this stuff.
Wishing there was another week off.

Following in Gonz's footsteps

Friday - Work plus last second shopping
Saturday - Perhaps some shopping (mostly for food stuffs)
Sunday - Dinner at my place (10 adults + 2 kids)..present opening part 1
Monday - Dinner at my in-laws (6 adults + 2 kids) present opening part 2
Tuesday - Boxing day madness - buying the stuff that I wanted but nobody got me :) plus a visit to some friends and another dinner
Wednesday - kiss MrsBish, JAG and Luna goodbye for a bit, go to work.
Wed-Fri - Work and then go home to paint some more in my daughteer's room, change some thermostats over, change some plugs over and restart the living-room radiator.
Friday - after work, pack up and drive to go find my family waiting 600kms (231 miles) away.

We'll be opening presents on Friday morning and having guests for dinner. Picking up the honey baked ham tomorrow.

Friday-work

Saturday -work

Sunday -work until five then go to my parents for supper and presents

Monday- Sit on my fat ass

Tuesday- work

Also Following in Gonz's footsteps (not that we are saying he has big feet or nuthin' :D )

Friday - Work work work ...stress, craziness, beer, more work
Saturday - mad hectic chaos theory i-ching present shopping, then travel down to Wiltshire for family get together

Christmas eve - get up groggy from night before , the lads will helpfully add advice about how to cook to me mum and sisters if we perchance happen to pass the fridge on a drinks run ... evening piss up and good food, wrap presents in old newspaper at last minute

- Christmas day - bacon butties with champagne for breakfast, presents , Goose christmas dinner (lunchtime i think? - by preference for me anyway) general piss up and fun

Boxing day - turkey soup for lunch, brother and family with my godaughter and nieces come over - get dizzy /put back out swinging them around and whatnot

general piss up and good food ... (there's a theme here somewhere ... )

Back to work on the 3rd of january.

Join Gym give up booze ideally for 7 weeks - did 6 last year.

I get off for Xmas at around 7PM on the 24th. I come back from Xmas around 7AM on the 26th.

Friday - off work. Go test drive a vehicle, 60% odds we trade, stop by my folks' place to retrieve one of the walking tax deduction's gifts they have hidden since March for us.

Saturday - Not one thing more than I have to do.

Sunday - Chill at home until afternoon, go to the parents' place for the shindig with family, open gifts, eat like a gluttonous pig, come home.

Monday - wake up when we wake up, fix/eat a nice breakfast, open our gifts, enjoy being together, unlock doors and plug phones back in at 12:01 PM, come what may we ain't leaving the property. Prepare and eat Christmas deener.

Tuesday - off work. Nada.

Wednesday - back to the sweatshop.

Tonight - We have a date to go shopping at midnight at Wal-Mart to finish up the kids. Then we'll be DONE.
Thursday - Work
Friday - Work. Zach is having 4 friends for a sleepover that night w/horror movies and pizza. I am askeered.
Saturday - I work. Zach's 13th birthday.
Sunday - I probably? work. Paul is cooking the boys a nice dinner regardless of my schedule.
Monday - Paul has the day off, and it's my 2nd day off in 3 weeks. !!! Going to my family for dinner.
Tuesday - I probably? work. Paul has the day off.
Wednesday - I hope I have the day off. KIDS GO AWAY!!!

Tonight - We have a date to go shopping at midnight at Wal-Mart to finish up the kids. Then we'll be DONE.
Thursday - Work
Friday - Work. Zach is having 4 friends for a sleepover that night w/horror movies and pizza. I am askeered.
Saturday - I work. Zach's 13th birthday.
Sunday - I probably? work. Paul is cooking the boys a nice dinner regardless of my schedule.
Monday - Paul has the day off, and it's my 2nd day off in 3 weeks. !!! Going to my family for dinner.
Tuesday - I probably? work. Paul has the day off.
Wednesday - I hope I have the day off. KIDS GO AWAY!!!

You forgot post " elf " pics of self to OTC .
worth.gif

Back