P.O.W. rescued

Q

Mirlyn said:
Risk of infection is higher among females on the front lines in true combat. Such infections are deadly.
That's interesting. Any idea why?

Mirlyn

Q said:
Mirlyn said:
Risk of infection is higher among females on the front lines in true combat. Such infections are deadly.
That's interesting. Any idea why?
From what she told me, it has to do with the fact that girls have innies, guys have outties. A biological thing, I guess. :shrug: I don't get it.:confuse3:

Mirlyn

Squiggy said:
For the same reason we don't get yeast infections. :shrug: We don't bake.
Yeah, see, *points at Squiggs* he's the smart one

I'm going to go play cops and robbers

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I can't believe they let all the stories out that she had been shot and stabbed when she hadn't. :eek6:

Q

Squiggy said:
For the same reason we don't get yeast infections.
Oh, you can get yeast infections....but you'd have to have sex. You don't need to lose sleep over this one Squiggs :D

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Oh sure...:hmm: Q tells me I don't have to worry and Aunty has to scare me again about not changing my underwear...:crying3:

Mirlyn

Q said:
I don't get it either...but I suppose they've done their reaserch. :shrug:

* insert "doctor" joke here

Seriously though, with the extended time "in the field" and away from a clean environment, the chance of infection skyrockets and its a life-threatening problem. She said the forces can't afford to cycle troops that often (to allow themselves to clean up) much less worry about injured/ill troops. Hence the "support" role.

Q

Squiggy said:
Oh sure...:hmm: Q tells me I don't have to worry and Aunty has to scare me again about not changing my underwear...:crying3:
I was just telling you it wasn't necessary to whip out your wanker in a panic....but if Aunty's underwear post scared you....maybe it's not a bad idea :yell:

flavio

Banned
I'm just saying it's crazy that we got this story about her being shot several times when she wasn't.

I'm sure Postcode will have something say.

Mirlyn

From above link...

The couple also said they could not confirm a report in the Washington Post indicating that their daughter “fought to the death” during the ambush but ran out of ammunition and was captured.

Not to degrade any previous comments to her heroic actions, but things I think will get interesting here.