pearls of wisdom...

On Photography:

The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera. -Dorothea Lange, quoted in: Los Angeles Times (13 Aug. 1978).

Pick a theme and work it to exhaustion...the subject must be something you truly love or truly hate. -Dorothea Lange

There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer. -Ansel Adams

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use? -Anonymous :laugh:

Once photography enters your bloodstream, it's like a disease. -Anonymous

On gardening:

wholoves.jpg

The most noteworthy thing about gardeners is that they are always optimistic, always enterprising, and never satisfied. They always look forward to doing something better than they have ever done before.
- Vita Sackville-West, 1892 - 1962

My friend uses this one in his sig:

"The mind never fully accepts any convictions that it does not owe to its own efforts." -- Frederic Bastiat

I just found this one recently

"Lust is when you love what's outside. Love is when you lust for what's inside." -unknown

wars not make one great(Yoda)
there is no Hell for the sinner no heaven for the Pure the only time is the HERE AND NOW(anton LeVey and my apologies if this offended anyone)
by being born we change the world already its living our life that determines how and for the better or worse(unknown)

I'm rubber and you're glue, so what you say bounces off me and sticks to you! :p

Alright. Give me a minute, have to get the webcam out of the bedroom.

Back