pearls of wisdom...

My oldest son's middle name is Adam, I told him he's named after Adam Ant, a singer. He's never heard of him. So I showed him a pic and played him a couple songs. Now he hates me.

Hmmm. Could it be......

Backstreet Boys?

N'Sync?

Whatever other fucking boy band or bullshit is out there?

Actually the boy has pretty good taste, likes Saliva, Metallica, System of a Down, most of the stuff I like. He just doesn't get into my oldies at all.

Ardsgaine said:
He's that Satanist isn't he?

I gotta about as much use for them as I do Baptists...:rolleyes:

(qua Baptists, Jerrek-- no offense intended)

yes he is but im not im wiccan. i happen to have respect for him to be honest
Nambit it wasnt as controversial because he only called it that for shock value.

shadow glad you liked that quote.

another one i heard this one in a dream(as i did the one you liked shadow)
Just because one is omnscient does not make one wise

Back to Words of Wisdom...

Mark Twain said:
A God who could make good children as easily a bad, yet preferred to make bad ones; who could have made every one of them happy, yet never made a single happy one; who made them prize their bitter life, yet stingily cut it short; who gave his angels eternal happiness unearned, yet required his other children to earn it; who gave is angels painless lives, yet cursed his other children with biting miseries and maladies of mind and body; who mouths justice, and invented hell -- mouths mercy, and invented hell -- mouths Golden Rules and foregiveness multiplied by seventy times seven, and invented hell; who mouths morals to other people, and has none himself; who frowns upon crimes, yet commits them all; who created man without invitation, then tries to shuffle the responsibility for man's acts upon man, instead of honorably placing it where it belongs, upon himself; and finally, with altogether divine obtuseness, invites his poor abused slave to worship him!
-- Mark Twain, The Mysterious Stranger

Ardsgaine said:
:rofl:

Adam Ant was cool as shit, man. What the fuck is wrong with kids these days?
as adam was blinded by science these kids are blinded by bad musick(ie boi bands)

"Luck is for the unprepared."
- dutchmaster

"Baseball player with four balls not able to walk."
- Confucius

"He who walk through airport terminal sideways, most likely going to bangkok."
- Confucius

Back