Pedophilia Panic

Hello. You're new here, aren't you? Just so's you know, here abouts .... there's no such thing as an irrational fear of pedos. Our hatred of them is well founded.

Yeah Nice first post you'll fit in real good around here
So Stevie tell me
are YOU a registered sex offender???

Just curious...

The thread would've worked if buddy had killed two men he thought were paedophiles.

A better title would be:
Sex-offender registry opens door to vigilatism. Double murder!

Oh...and welcome aboard.

MrBishop said:
A better title would be:
Sex-offender registry opens door to vigilatism. Double murder!

comes with the territory. i am told frequently that with sex offense cases, there is no real obligation to adhere to, nor reasonable expectation of, privacy.

community release is a priviledge, not a right. don't like the registry? stay in jail.

for those who have finished their time but must remain on the registry anyway...tough. keep yer dick in yer britches next time.

SouthernN'Proud said:
comes with the territory. i am told frequently that with sex offense cases, there is no real obligation to adhere to, nor reasonable expectation of, privacy.
Privacy, nope. Life? It's safer than being a child molester in jail, but being killed outright..I don't know.

I am surprised that it doesn't happen more often though.

Professur said:
HEY!!!!

There are chick offenders too. And not all of them have dicks.

true. i've supervised a couple of female sex offenders.

so amend earlier statement to be more inclusive, to wit: or in the britches you pulled it out of.

now. everybody feel all warm and fuzzy? :lloyd:

MrBishop said:
Privacy, nope. Life? It's safer than being a child molester in jail, but being killed outright..I don't know.

I am surprised that it doesn't happen more often though.

In Brazil, they used to have rewards for Child Molesters. $5,000 alive and $25,000 dead...or that was the rumor I heard...

Gato_Solo said:
In Brazil, they used to have rewards for Child Molesters. $5,000 alive and $25,000 dead...or that was the rumor I heard...
Didja get extra bonus money if it looked like they died slowly and painfully?
an extra grand for most original form of death?

Gato_Solo said:

criminy...i could bag 150k by dark...even more if i prowl other caseloads...

I'da grabbed onto anyone of the four
underage virgins my Son deflowered if:

I wasn't married
(you know that book has that pesky thou shall not thing?)

and

If it wasn't morally reprehensible

and

If they'd have allowed it
(heh yeah right dream on old man)

We need to change the law

Mikey Jackson got away with it two times
(countless times?)
why can't the rest of us?

Back