Post #1000 - How do you measure your milestones?

Yeah avatars I think is to stop people from just waltzing in and uploading avs and then enevr posting. Could get to be kinda a space hog. The karma thing is most likely so people can't sign up alts and give themselves karma :shrug:

Nixy said:
Yeah avatars I think is to stop people from just waltzing in and uploading avs and then enevr posting. Could get to be kinda a space hog. The karma thing is most likely so people can't sign up alts and give themselves karma :shrug:

Anyone care to explain what this karma thing is all about?

I have no derise to recieve karma or give it (to those that still give me karma thank you for taking you time out to do so.) and in the silver design here one can't his/her post count so i keep no tracks....nor here or anywhere else of my numbers.

Justintime said:
Never bothered with post count really, can say however i was a bit sad that no one noticed i eventually hit 8000 :D

I'll say congrats then even though I dont know when you did it. ;)

MrBishop said:
Nah....I got dragged here by Prof, the same way I got dragged into JJR's by him. It'd been so damn long since I'd BBS'd that I jumped right in with two left feet :).

Dragged? What a novel idea. Full of shit, but novel. That's like setting a raw steak in front of a rotweiler and forcing it to eat it.

Professur said:
Dragged? What a novel idea. Full of shit, but novel. That's like setting a raw steak in front of a rotweiler and forcing it to eat it.

I wasn't kicking and screaming, though was I

More like dragging a junkie to his works

yeah ..and mostly English posters an all ..

Ominous!

me, i just like to have a laugh and a chat ..the odd serious debate ..but yeah your 1,000th post and 10,000th is a bit a milestone an all.

100,000 of course, if anyone ever makes it that far ...!

If JJR512 hadn't gone offline, and off the deepend, several of us would probably be well on our way to that.

Back