Post #1000 - How do you measure your milestones?

I'm curious as to whether I'd have crossed 25,000 there... add up my posts here and there and I'm past that, but they're different sites too.

Yeah, I've been slacking something fierce over the last year.
You and me both. I used to be quite the 'troll under the bridge shut-in slackard posting 200+ senseless tidbits upon a litany of things that I had no business spouting off on in the first place' kind of guy.

I don't think it's the case of "getting some" .. dear BOP .. but the life commitment factor ..and esp having children ...

i'm beggining to get to that point where the priorities change ... being an Uncle and a Godfather is good :D ... (sure it is indeed very part-time ..i totally know that) but, maybe it is time to ...

*unspoken blokes' word(s)*

:bgpimp:

... ah fuck it .. i need another beer before i get all serious ...

I never really had any milestones, on any forum. I might go "hey looky" when my posts have a neat number, but the second I look away it's forgotten.

I have to keep the tape measure in reserve in cans I need to measure my johnson. :lloyd:

Only a sattelite photo can take it in... and we should wait until the spring thaw as the peak has some snow on it. I wouldn't want to ruin the shot.

We need to turn this into a big dick joke thread.

My dick is so big that it has its own dick, and its dick is still bigger than your dick.

Back