Precocious Puberty

MrBishop

Precocious Puberty is one of those things that make fathers cringe (especially when they have daughters) and make little boys rather happy :D

It's a term that describes what happens when kids hit puberty really really early...like 10-12 years of age. Imagine if you will, being the father of an 11 year old girl with 34C cups. She's a bit young to really understand the full effect of her body on others...especially grown men and teenage boys.

I'd buy a shotgun...a really BIG one!

comments?

when i was 11 i was climbing trees and beating up boys...i feel sorry for girls who are thrust into womanhood at such an early age....because no matter if they still view themselves as children, society views them as the young women they appear to be.

MrBishop said:
Precocious Puberty is one of those things that make fathers cringe (especially when they have daughters) and make little boys rather happy :D

It's a term that describes what happens when kids hit puberty really really early...like 10-12 years of age. Imagine if you will, being the father of an 11 year old girl with 34C cups. She's a bit young to really understand the full effect of her body on others...especially grown men and teenage boys.

comments?

Bish, why don't you shut the fuck up. :gun6: :suicide:

My not-yet-eight year old is already starting to puff. I'm not terribly happy about that.

MrBishop said:

comments?

It is hard on a child, depending on their maturity level. I know that boys make fun of you, the girls are jealous etc, because I was one of those girls. I began to hit puberty around 11. By the time I was in grade 6, i had a large chest, had the rest of the woman problems that come along and hated it. The girls nowadays I find are even younger minded than years ago, but yet seem to be going through these things earlier and earlier. They need to be made aware of their bodies and the transformations early on so they don't get scrared etc.

Whenever I read about people hitting puberty at younger and younger ages, I begin to wonder if all of the hormone fed meats and tinkered foodstuffs haven't got something to do with it.

I remember a girl at my junior school started her periods at nine :eek: Had the first one in class as well, poor kid was screaming her head off until the teachers could calm her down and get her mum :(

I s'pose I hit puberty pretty early....started at about 11 and by 13 I could easily pass age checks at pubs etc. Didn't particularly worry me.....even at 11 I was pretty independant and I was never struck with those lil' insecurities etc that plague to many teens :)

there were many boys in my school who hadn't even started puberty by 16 (the age of leaving compulsory education here) and they hated it.

Teenage years can be cruel to some :eh:

Yeah, I started young, and it sucked ass. :( I got my period at 11, boobs at 9. I remember doing a cross country run when I was 10, and some guy was like, wow, your boobs REALLY bounce, don't they?? :grumpy:

BeardofPants said:
Yeah, I started young, and it sucked ass. :( I got my period at 11, boobs at 9. I remember doing a cross country run when I was 10, and some guy was like, wow, your boobs REALLY bounce, don't they?? :grumpy:

Got my period at 10...started "puffing" when I was 7

Nixy, you poor thing. :hug: Yeah, I puffed around then as well... but I got really big at 9, and by the time I was 10, I was wearing a bra. All the girls used to make fun of me for it, and I vowed that when I got to high school, I'd have the upper hand, but then they all got bigger'n me. :mope: ;)

A.B.Normal said:
BOP "Reginald Perrin" :headbng2:

:headbng2:

i was lucky...i guess....got my period at 13....boobs didn't come until after the boys stated in on how flat i was...and then they came so fast that this little prick named mike mattingly insisted i stuffed my bra to anyone that would listen until the day he saw me in a bathing suit at the senior picnic. he abruptly apologized.

i got my period at age 11 and i dont remember when i got my breasts... i know i started wearing a bra when i was 13, but that was because i was ordered to do so. (i used to hate bras even tho i clearly needed them).
i was kind of in the middle of the young range, i guess.

Beats being on the other end of the spectrum, I'd guess.

I knew a girl in CEGEP (sr.HS) who didn't hit puberty until she was 18.
Boy oh BOY did she change over the summer :D

I hit it by 3rd grade. My music teacher kept wanting me to sing this one really high note and I couldn't do it, and he said "Well, some boys do start changing kind of early nowadays". The kids all laughed at me. :mope:

MrBishop said:
Precocious Puberty It's a term that describes what happens when kids hit puberty really really early...like 10-12 years of age. Imagine if you will, being the father of an 11 year old girl with 34C cups.

What you are describing is not precocious puberty.

"What Is Precocious Puberty?
"Precocious puberty is the onset of the signs of puberty before age 7 in girls and age 9 in boys,"

link

Link

Whatsa matta Bish not raised kids before?

One thing I noticed about the goils that had an early start is early to bloom, early to go to seed! Poor things were all lookin' 35 by the time they were 20 lol

yup it can be a real shocker for a Daddy to have his 13 year old Son to bring home his 13 year old GF and she's all lookin' 22! The poor thing looks over the hill now tho...

tonksy said:
i was lucky...i guess....got my period at 13....boobs didn't come until after the boys stated in on how flat i was...and then they came so fast that this little prick named mike mattingly insisted i stuffed my bra to anyone that would listen until the day he saw me in a bathing suit at the senior picnic. he abruptly apologized.

:D at least he showed some respect... "i'm sorry i commented about your boobs earlier...they are big"

if you try that line when you're older than 15, you get smacked in the face :(

Winky said:
What you are describing is not precocious puberty.

"What Is Precocious Puberty?
"Precocious puberty is the onset of the signs of puberty before age 7 in girls and age 9 in boys,"

link

Link

Whatsa matta Bish not raised kids before?

One thing I noticed about the goils that had an early start is early to bloom, early to go to seed! Poor things were all lookin' 35 by the time they were 20 lol

yup it can be a real shocker for a Daddy to have his 13 year old Son to bring home his 13 year old GF and she's all lookin' 22! The poor thing looks over the hill now tho...
My kid's all of 2 years old, and my oldest Goddaughter is about 9. I'm still learning...but the point is not the exact description of the term, but the effect on the parents and the adults around them. Thanks for the correction.

Back