question for the girls :S

Squiggy said:
You hold it between your knees. Guaranteed 100% providing you keep it there.....

Damned straight :headbang:

Su Z Q-A hypocrit says do what I say & not as I do...a teacher learns better & says don't do what I did :D

I've been in some pretty good positions where my wife would still be able to hold an aspirin between her knees.

Just for the record.

K62 said:
@!##!@#!@# talking to her now she got her period this morning , the pills must of made it 4 days late, god those were the longest 4 days of my life

good to know shes not pregnant but be careful and dont do it until you know you are ready for consequences

PuterTutor said:
I've been in some pretty good positions where my wife would still be able to hold an aspirin between her knees.
Me too.
Evidently, PT, we have more imagination than Squiggs. :grinyes: :sex:

Gonz said:
Su Z Q-A hypocrit says do what I say & not as I do...a teacher learns better & says don't do what I did
Back it up, sport.....I'm not the hypocrite. I'm not up on a fucking soapbox, preaching away how he should abstain, when I know damn well I didn't....and neither did you. That makes me NOT a hypocrite and you a retard.:p:yell:

K62, don't listen to any of these tight-asses.. :p Sex is damned fun and you shouldn't let a few possible complications stand in the way of you and your gf sharing that together. Enjoying life is all about taking risks, if you were hung up on making sure that nothing bad ever happened to you you'd never get out of bed.

I would suggest not trying to throw her on the pill straight away, young girls aren't the best candidates. Besides which, there's no better way to let her dad know than to have him find them. Condoms and diaphragm work great together, have a look at that option before deciding on the pill.

I have had plenty of pregnancy "scares" but late periods can be caused by lots of things including severe stress over worrying about not getting pregnant. If you've done everything properly and safely then there's usually a good reason to be found for her delay, so don't get uptight every time she's late or you'll have no hair left before you even graduate. Follow the rules, take extra precautions if you want and you shouldn't have to worry. But don't let the lame-ass conservatives stop you and your gf from enjoying yourselves.

anti we said what we did not because sex isnt good nor to say he shouldnt do it but be prepared for the consequnces

haha A13 :D... i dunno about flipping her over, I dont think she would be very happy about that :p... and abotu the pill, yeah her dad would kill me if he found out, but im stupid, so that has never stopped me before lol... but a while ago she was talking about getting on the pill for her cramps alone :p so she could just say that they were for cramps if he did find them

Speaking from the point of view of someone old enough to be your father, I don't think I would buy it. But then, I used to be a musician, I'd screw almost anything in a skirt at one time. Maybe I'm jaded.

for those of you who think I've become your grandfather...this is where we've come by not preaching abstinance & instead, teaching birth control

One in Five U.S. Teens Have Sex Before Age 15
Tue May 20, 2003 07:01 PM ET

NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - One in five U.S. teens are having sex before they reach 15, according to a report released Monday.
Much of that sex is unprotected, for only one-half to three-quarters of adolescents said they had used contraception the first time they had sex, and only about half of girls had done so during the most recent time they had sex.

Furthermore, one in seven sexually experienced 14-year-old girls say they have been pregnant.

"For many young people, sex doesn't wait," said Sarah Brown, director of the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy, which issued the report.

"This report makes clear that sex and dating are important issues for middle school age youth that cannot be ignored," Brown said in a statement.

The report is based on several national and local surveys of 12- to 14-year-olds conducted in the 1990s, which collected information from teens about their sexual behavior.

U.S. teens are engaged in a variety of other romantic behaviors besides sex, Brown and her team note in the report.

For instance, one study indicated that two-fifths of young people between 12 and 14 said they had been on a date in the past year-and-a-half, while another study suggested that around half of young teens had been involved in a romantic relationship during the past 18 months.

A significant proportion of those relationships involve a partner who is at least three years older, and this age difference is reported more often by young girls, according to the report.

Age does matter, the researchers note, since relationships involving a significantly older partner were more likely to include sex than those in which both partners were of similar age.

Whether a young teen has sex can be a marker for other activities -- the report indicates that teens who have sex before age 15 are also more likely than virgins to say they smoke, use drugs or drink alcohol.

The researchers also found that parents are often unaware of their teens' sexual behavior, as only one-third of parents of sexually active 12- to 14-year-olds were aware their children were having sex.

Parents were also more likely to have spoken about sex with their daughters than with their sons. Children, however, reported less communication about sexual issues than parents claimed, the researchers note.

The report also suggests that plenty of opportunities for young teens to experiment with sex arise. For instance, one-third of 12-year-olds said they have been to a party where no adults were present, as did one-half of 14-year-olds.

It may be old school but it worked better than what we have today

What you had was prevention by oppression, by making everyone think it was dirty or sinful. If people hadn't been so moronic about this in the beginning we wouldn't be having this problem. You know the story, if it's banned, it's just more interesting.

Exactly. As for me, I'd much rather teach my children how to use condoms and birth control pills than to be a hypocrit and just tell them not to do it.

probably running from the french feds for enjoying the mayors daughter too much

Back