Redhead for Sale...

Originally posted by PuterTutor
If we're selling kids, I've got some for you, take your pick

7 y/o Boy, Mini-Hitler
9 y/o Boy, Reason Ritalin was invented.
11 y/o Girl, Bitch Extroidaniare
12 y/o Girl, Airhead, but knows how to cook :headbang:
13 y/o Boy, Puberty, Need I say more?
14 y/o Girl, The 11 year old is still learning from her.

Serious bids only, Please.

umm... are you Mormon?

:D

(if there are LDS peeps present, don't give me shit .. I was born and raised Mormon :p .. of course, they don't like me very much now .. I think it has something to do with the whole beer, cigarette, fornication thing ... :shrug: )

Nope, Catholic, we can still get drunk, as long as theres been a wedding in the past week, or you can blame it on the wine.

Plus, Saturday night church, over by 7, you can go and get drunk and not feel bad for sleeping in Sunday. :D

Originally posted by PuterTutor
If we're selling kids, I've got some for you, take your pick

7 y/o Boy, Mini-Hitler

Mhhh... 7 years old, and already a moustache? :eek:

So he speaks German...I like him already :D

Originally posted by Ardsgaine
Like new, only 14 mos old, male, excruciatingly energetic.... who'll start the bidding?
Make us a good offer and we'll throw in the 6yo female mouth from HADES gratis. (She does dishes).

Ok now....I'm serious. I got a burner I can throw in and, um, well, I'd hate to part with 'em but the washer and dryer too.
C'mon Puter Tutor....how 'bout it?? you'd prolly hardly even notice another kid.

What speed is the burner? Has to be at least 16X

Including any groceries?

I'll take canned goods

Yeah yeah....it's a 32x and I got green beans, sweet white whole kernal corn, sliced white potatoes, a couple cans of sauerkraut and lots of cream of mushroom soup....did I mention free shipping??? :brow:

keep the kraut and the cream of mushroom soup. This child have any marketable skills?

Originally posted by Janimal
Originally posted by Ardsgaine
Like new, only 14 mos old, male, excruciatingly energetic.... who'll start the bidding?
Make us a good offer and we'll throw in the 6yo female mouth from HADES gratis. (She does dishes).

post a pic of both, pedophilic Justin might be interested :p

Well, now I guess that depends on what they are, and how good she is at it.

Originally posted by *Q*
Ok now....I'm serious. I got a burner I can throw in and, um, well, I'd hate to part with 'em but the washer and dryer too.
C'mon Puter Tutor....how 'bout it?? you'd prolly hardly even notice another kid.

do the kids know how to operate the washer & dryer?

Oh, arson...fraud....grand theft auto...and a couple I can't mention in mixed company. And now that I think about it...not so good at the first three, if getting busted is any indication.
Pork roast? Sirloin? Boneless skinless chicken boobs? Bacon?

Q,

After much debate with the wife and the rest of the Brady Bunch, we are sad to say we must not accept your offer. It was very kind, and a second washer and dryer would come in very handy, as well as the burner, however, we are afraid we value our automobiles, home, and other personal possesions too much to afford this kind of risk.

Sincerely

Mike

Back