Redhead for Sale...

Ards, I was talking to my wife about this thread at 5:15 this morning (when the little shit got up), and she mentioned that we'd be willing to die his hair and throw him into the deal. The thinking is that we'd have to pay less if we were ditching a matched set. We'd even split the costs.

Originally posted by HomeLAN
Ards, I was talking to my wife about this thread at 5:15 this morning (when the little shit got up), and she mentioned that we'd be willing to die his hair and throw him into the deal. The thinking is that we'd have to pay less if we were ditching a matched set. We'd even split the costs.

:D :D :D

05:15, the horror :( :(

HomeLAN said:

We might do better if I dye mine's hair blonde. Who would want two redheads?

HomeLAN said:
Good point. My wife's a redhead.

haha. Mine dyed her hair red so people would stop asking us where our son gets it from. It didn't affect her personality, though. She's still a blonde on the inside. (*prepares to dodge a bitchslap*) :p

Better thi morning. He slept all the way to 5:45. :(

Man... I feel for you. Ours does usually sleep until after 7am. He woke up a little before 7am this morning, but we don't get him out of his crib that early unless he insists. As long as he's just making cute baby noises, we sleep on. (At least, those of us who don't have to get up and get ready for work sleep on... *snicker*)

Ardsgaine said:
Man... I feel for you. Ours does usually sleep until after 7am. He woke up a little before 7am this morning, but we don't get him out of his crib that early unless he insists. As long as he's just making cute baby noises, we sleep on. (At least, those of us who don't have to get up and get ready for work sleep on... *snicker*)

What time does yours go down? Ted goes down abut 7:45. We tried putting him down later, but he gets up at the same time (just more tired and cranky).

Yeah, I have to be somewhere every morning, but I'm not sure I'd switch places. There are days when I think one of us wouldn't survive the experience.

Back