Report says Iran not working on "nookyaler" weapons

Yeah I am about to go to my favorite church to start my day so I do indeed have a better place to be to start my day. It's called Nuts & Bolts, it's the local 7am AA meeting.

I'm the guy who goes early to make coffee, not because my sponsor told me it'd be a good idea, but because I love doing it, and because everyone else makes it wrong....

There are few choices more terrifying than the one Mr. Bush has left us with tonight.

We have either a president who is too dishonest to restrain himself from invoking World War III about Iran at least six weeks after he had to have known that the analogy would be fantastic, irresponsible hyperbole, or we have a president too transcendently stupid not to have asked, at what now appears to have been a series of opportunities to do so, whether the fairy tales he either created or was fed were still even remotely plausible.

A pathological presidential liar, or an idiot-in-chief. It is the nightmare scenario of political science fiction: A critical juncture in our history and, contained in either answer, a president manifestly unfit to serve, and behind him in the vice presidency an unapologetic warmonger who has long been seeing a world visible only to himself.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22134108/

Do you have some specific problem with the comments or were you just trolling?

Oh oh, whew**.... that was funny, I'm sorry Spike. I should be more sensitive.

I'm gonna be serious about this. I should be more understanding of your issues.

I do understand, that - if you actually were to have had a thought, that would have been it.... So I understand better that you posted it as your cognitive doppleganger.

I'm with ya' buddy.

0000c33s.gif

I thought the article was interesting. I thought at first you might have taken issue with something that he said but apparently it was just whining and trolling.

Still trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here, but it looks like all you have is childish insults and more and more trolling.

YOU would think its interesting and insightful and factual and written in stone, worthy of praise and display in every voting booth in Amerika.

I think its just another P I E C E - O F - S H I T biased rant by a nut-job that I wouldn't wipe my dogs ass with.

...and you swallow it whole.

Which again is why the left has waaaay outlived it usefullness, time to go the way of the Dildo, 'er Dodo (N.O.W., A.C.L.U., etc included)

YOU would think its interesting

Right, that's what I said.

I think its just another P I E C E - O F - S H I T biased rant by a nut-job that I wouldn't wipe my dogs ass with.

So imagine if that's what you think you must have some specific reasons for thinking that based on the text of the article. Would you mind elaborating?

I mean your trolling is fun and all but still.

So imagine if that's what you think you must have some specific reasons for thinking that based on the text of the article. Would you mind elaborating?

Bush: Pathological liar or idiot-in-chief?

Nope, neither.

There are few choices more terrifying than the one Mr. Bush has left us with tonight.

Huh, seems Europe belives Bush is on track.

We have either a president who is too dishonest to restrain himself from invoking World War III about Iran at least six weeks after he had to have known that the analogy would be fantastic, irresponsible hyperbole, or we have a president too transcendently stupid not to have asked, at what now appears to have been a series of opportunities to do so, whether the fairy tales he either created or was fed were still even remotely plausible.

Key here, WWIII IF Iran has nukes, otherwise its fairly onesided event.

And its great that you hail this as jounalism, yet you whine like a baby when I call you a dishonest fucking idiot thats too transcendently stupid and tangental to actaully say something on his own without some exterior poll or published opinion (not that I would actually say that)

A pathological presidential liar, or an idiot-in-chief. It is the nightmare scenario of political science fiction: A critical juncture in our history and, contained in either answer, a president manifestly unfit to serve, and behind him in the vice presidency an unapologetic warmonger who has long been seeing a world visible only to himself.

Man, look at ALL those $5 werds, must be a smart and informed factual document............Are you reading this shit. This is truly as absurd of a turd as I have ever read. This is journalistic poo-poo. It does however serve empower one that feels water rising around their cankles.

The S.S.Olberman has ~12.658% credibility left, and its sliding beneath the waves.

I'd like to see you support this 'piece', just as you say Jimmy should support his...So far EVERYTIME you get challenged you post links, polls, change the subject, re-direct, ...anything but answer, .....you, my friend, are looking like a fraud.

Bush: Pathological liar or idiot-in-chief?

Nope, neither.

What's the explanation then. He either lied or was ignorant of something he should have known about.

Key here, WWIII IF Iran has nukes, otherwise its fairly onesided event.

WTF are you even trying to say? He either was irresponsible and misleading or he was ignorant of something he should have known about. Did you read that paragraph?

And its great that you hail this as jounalism,

Where did I hail this? I said it was interesting. You're being fraudulent.

yet you whine like a baby when I call you a dishonest fucking idiot thats too transcendently stupid and tangental to actaully say something on his own

I point out your trolling every time you do it. Because you're consistently childishly trolling with nothing of substance to add to the discussion.

without some exterior poll or published opinion

You mean evidence that repeatedly proves you wrong like about Fox's ratings going down when you say they're going up?

You don't like those pesky facts that prove you full of crap do you? Sorry bud, get used to it.

Man, look at ALL those $5 werds, must be a smart and informed factual document............Are you reading this shit. This is truly as absurd of a turd as I have ever read. This is journalistic poo-poo. It does however serve empower one that feels water rising around their cankles.

The S.S.Olberman has ~12.658% credibility left, and its sliding beneath the waves.

Man look at all those words of yours that are totally meaningless. It does however serve to get your troll on but leaves you with no credibility.

I'd like to see you support this 'piece', just as you say Jimmy should support his...

Jimmy didn't post a piece, he posted his own opinion as if it was fact.

So far EVERYTIME you get challenged you post links, polls

Oh, you mean back up my words or prove yours wrong? Damn, if only you could back up your words we might have a discussion here. Then again, you just wanted to troll anyway.

Stop addressing each other with the neverending ridiculous tripe. Address the thread TOPICS. You're all pissing most of the rest of us off and making our heads explode, thereby making threadreading and threadenjoying and threadreplying unpossible.

GAH!

*stomps off*

Les, I ma makeing an effort to contribute as I go, thoughts questios etc.

I know it its HUGE diaper stain, a little daily dingle ball as it has been, or full bucket all at once, whats the difference.

I've been very careful in my approach, and methodolgy...

Tell me to leave, I'm gone, leave me in, I'll make no haste in confronting in the lower levels where they live.

Oh hell... I'll take a poll and I WILL abide by it.

Back