Sarah Palin Book Tour Launches

spike

oh, I just backed up a few posts...
looks like she's talking about obama, and all the people he's bought off is the liberal party.

Who's the conservative party though?

I'm guessing Palin and all the people she's bought off. Probably all the mindless fascists following and swallowing the goo of their masters too.

catocom

lol, I just got the image

:laugh3:
13561.jpg

Cerise

Then along came Sarah, and the attacks became particularly heinous. And I realized something even more chilling about the Left. Leftists not only sacrifice and disrespect women, but it's far worse: many are perpetuators.

The Left's behavior towards Palin is not politics as usual. By their laser-focus on her body and her sexuality, leftists are defiling her.

They are wilding her. And they do this with the full knowledge and complicity of the White House.

The Left has declared war on Palin because she threatens their existence. Liberals need women dependent and scared so that women, like blacks, will vote Democrat.

A strong, self-sufficient woman, Palin eschews liberal protection. Drop her off in the Alaskan bush and she'll survive just fine, thank you very much. Palin doesn't need or want anything from liberals -- not hate crimes legislation that coddles her, and not abortion, which she abhors.

Palin is a woman of deep and abiding faith. She takes no marching orders from messiah-like wannabes like Obama.

And so the Left must try to destroy her. And they are doing this in the most malicious of ways: by symbolically raping her.

Just like a perpetuator, they dehumanize her by objectifying her body. They undress her with their eyes.

They turn her into a piece of ass.

Liberals do this by calling her a c__t, ogling her legs, demeaning her with names like "slutty flight attendant" and "Trailer Park Barbie," and exposing her flesh on the cover of Newsweek.

And from Atlantic Magazine's Andrew Sullivan: WHOOPS! HELLO! SCRUBBED from your prying eyes. "Sarah Palin's vagina is the font of all evil in the galaxy."

Nothing is off-limits, not actress Sandra Bernhard's wish that Palin be gang-raped or the sexualization of Palin's daughters.
In the wilding of Sarah Palin, the Left shows its true colors. Rather than sheild the vulnerable, leftists will mow down any man, woman, or child who gets in their way. Instead of a movement of hope and change, it is a cauldron of hate.

From Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it.

In these dark times, with spiritually bankrupt people at the helm, thank God we have bright lights like Sarah Palin to illuminate the darkness.

:shrug:

Winky

Oh my heavens that is priceless

"The Left has declared war on Palin because she threatens their existence.
Liberals need women dependent and scared so that women,
like negros, will vote Democrat."

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
heh, marg delahunty interviewed her.

for those not in the know, she is Canada's best investigative journalist, for those in the know....shhhh.

the headline

Palin tells Marg Delahunty Canada should 'dismantle' public health-care system

link