Shoutbox

AlphaTroll said:
Oh, I forgot to answer you! Nope hun, deleted my account - due to MSN I somehow got a faring virus on my system, finally managed to kill it & decided screw msn.

I wondered why I stopped seeing you online.

getting aggrevated here at work. people bitching at me because we are slammed and they have to wait. i understand they arent feeling well, but yelling at me isnt going to change a thing.

Oh yeah, and having just got back from a week in Florida, I am now in complete depression at having to go back to work... this sucks, all I want to do is go swimming in the ocean today...

finally got a new mouse. this one is wireless. feels odd not to have to untangle the cord every 0.235 seconds.

I hear ya... I am outta town and using a wireless keyboard and mouse...feels like writting with the opposite hand.

simplyred said:
baked cheetos are not so good.

I beg to differ. I'l admit quite easily that they are not nearly as good as the real thing, but as far as baked chips go, they are definitely my favorite. The baked Lays get a definite MEH in my book...

I acutally just had these spicy cheetos, they were pretty spicy, but very tasty. And they leave your fingers a nice reddy pink...

A Northwest flight while en route from Houston to Minneapolis lost an engine. The Captain came over the PA and said: "Ladies and Gentlemen, we lost hydraulic fuel and the number one engine so we had to shut it down. Due to the lack of power we are going to have to lose some weight. So we are going to get rid of all the luggage."

After getting rid of the luggage the plane was still overweight so the captain came over the PA and said: "Ladies and Gentlemen, we are still overweight so every one need to double up in seats and were going to get rid of all the back row of seats."
So after every one doubles up in seats and they get rid of all the back row of seats the Captain come over the PA again and said: "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am sorry to announce that we still have too much weight. Our flight attendant will give you further instructions."

So the flight attendant gets on the PA and says: "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have some parachutes but we don't have enough for every one, so just to be fair we are going to go in alphabetical order. Starting with the A's would all the African Americans please stand up." ...Nobody stands up... "All right, moving to the B's, would all the Black people please stand up." ...And nobody stands up... "C's, would all the Colored people please stand up." This little boy looks up at his Daddy and asks: "Daddy, aren't we colored?", His father replies, "No son, today we’re Niggers, the Mexicans are going first."

There ain't no bugs on me!
There may be bugs on some of you mugs,
But there ain't no bugs on me!!!

I love that commercial!

Leslie said:
There may be bugs on some of you mugs,
But there ain't no bugs on me!!!

I love that commercial!
DUDE! It rocks!
Have you seen the older one with more verses?
There ain't no ticks on me!
There may be ticks on some of you chicks,
But there ain't no ticks on me!

tonksy said:
DUDE! It rocks!
Have you seen the older one with more verses?
There may be ticks on some of you chicks,
But there ain't no ticks on me!
no...I guess we're behind the times here :(

It makes me want a puppy.

Back