Shoutbox

Just finished the first week of 10pm to 630 am shifts only of sixteen weeks to go:beardbng: so far nobodys needed F/A so its been fairly labour intensive ,getting all the product steel moved and bolted into place.Does seem kinda odd they let the F/A attendant do all the drilling and sawz-alling :shrug:.

its a nice sunny saturday and the ER is empty. i'd rejoice, but that only means they will all be in after dinner.

I scored a vintage hat in excellent condition at a yard sale today. Bought it off an 80 year old woman who said it was her mothers. She sold it to me for $5. I'm gonna make some money!!!!
Photo, if anyone cares:

that looks like a flapper hat from the 20's. maybe you should get it appraised first

I spent 5 hours today with a pressure washer in my hands. Did the entire pool deck and the driveway.

Yesterday, I spent 2.5 hours doing a serious wash and wax job on the Magnum. 2 coats of wax on a large wagon takes time.

I'm gonna hurt tomorrow....

I'm having a hell of a time trying to get a hold of my old landlord so I can do the move-out and turn over the keys. That's all there's left to do; everything is moved out and cleaned up over there.

That means now I can focus on getting this place in order.

We are having some really nasty fires down here in Ft. Myers, will someone please pray for rain!!!!

Or atleast all come and visit and *piss3*

yeah, i still wax the car that way too. one of these days i'll get a random orbit buffer. i'm not going to wax the wife's SUV till i do. no way i'm doing that by hand.

Back