Shoutbox

Professur said:
Of what? That he got to do it at Turner Field (wherever that is) or that he could do it without having to stop at second for a breather?

Yes!

Turner field, you heathen, is a major league baseball park. It's where the Braves are based.

Major league baseball? I think we had a team for that. Lemme think. Yeah, yeah, we had one. Voted Most Boring Game possible, wasn't it? 15 people on the field, and only one guy actually doing anything at a given time. *yawn* One guy armoured up like a fricken armadillo. (might explain it's popularity in the South), and one guy in the middle who usually can't even finish playing one game, despite the fact that he spends most of the time resting in the bunker.

Tell me again why there's a market for sleeping pills.

HomeLAN said:
Really?

Although, to be fair, I've never actually seen curling live.

Prof said:
But since they did away with the corn broom, I'm not as big a fan.

Perhaps I overstated. I wasn't a "fan" to start with, although I will say that the instinctual math involved was intriguing. But at least before, there was a certain ... something.

Professur said:
*lines up the shot*

Yeah, well I expect it takes all that effort to try and make a Ford look any good, doesn't it?

I guess so. Hard to appraise a moving target.

Ever notice how Chevies have such pretty engines? I mean, just beautiful. Must be. Every time I see one it's on the side of the road with the hood up and half a dozen guys standing around staring at it, shaking their heads in astonishment.

On a balmy quiet summer evening, there's nothing better than sitting outside in a lawnchair, holding a beer, and listening to the Fords rust.

SnP said:
Ever notice how Chevies have such pretty engines? I mean, just beautiful. Must be. Every time I see one it's on the side of the road with the hood up and half a dozen guys standing around staring at it, shaking their heads in astonishment.

Funny enough, that's exactly what they're doing. In fact, we did it at the BBQ last year. You should try is some time.

The game where those not armored up lose their teeth rather easily. :lloyd:

BTW, WiFi rules! I'm in Fairview Heights, IL, tonight, near St. Louis.

It's been overcast, yet decent outside, all day.

So why the HELL does it start pouring rain ten minutes before I have to walk to school? :(

well that was refreshing. patient just came in and said "i'm drunk and i need help"
most just play it down or deny it.

Back