Sickening

I am against the Constitutional rights of these kids being violated for the "greater good".

The finding out who their daddy is violates the Constitution? :laugh:

You are willing to run roughshod over them to get these people at any and every cost. You couldn't care less about their rights, or who gets hurt in the process, as long as your own moral indignation is assuaged.

No actually your the one not looking out for the rights of the kids here Jim. What would hurt them is to let pedophiles run free, finding out who their daddy's are....not so much. You don't care about pedophilia though as long as your own moral indignation about swabs is assuaged.

So now you have these people involved in "ritual sodomy of 5 year old boys" yet the authorities have declared that there has been no evidence of any sexual abuse whatsoever to the boys in custody.

It was a hypothetical example Jim. Try reading a little slower.

You hate these people so much that you are willing to say, do, or believe anything to "get" them.

Nope, don't hate 'em at all. But I'm certainly willing to use some swabs to find out if they're criminals.

They are innocent until proven guilty by a preponderance of the evidence before a court of law to the satisfaction of a jury of their peers beyond any reasonable doubt whatsoever.

No shit, so why don't you wait until the jury decides before you go decalring them innocent.

Yes, your personal moral indignation and hatred of these people and religion in general -- except Islam, of course -- trumps everything.

Wrong yet again Jim. It was simply that bringing up the cathilic church doesn't have shit to do with anything here. It's that logic problem of yours again.

it's my understanding that they had gotten gov. contracts for some manufacturing or some other.???

If that's the case the believe some in it.

so it almost sound like you are saying that it's okay to ignore the law if you disagree with it.

As memory serves, he wasn't too keen on trespassing laws for self-serving bitches cuttin trees off public lands either. Wonder if he ever went and fetched him any firewood, so he could tell that ranger to go to hell he OWNS this land?

The state had no cause for warrants before the bs phonecall. Now, they're taking DNA & putting kids in state custody buit they haven't even filed frivolous charges? Something stinks here & it ain't the unwashed Branch Davidians wannabes.

Sooo...you're against warrantless intrusion against law-abiding citizens exercising their rights freely and in harm of no one, in the face of trumped up fictitious charges. You oppose forcibly removing children from the homes of loving parents and relocating them miles away without just cause, based solely on misconception and misinformation, without the filing of criminal charges.

Nice to finally have you aboard.

These poeple don't believe in the secular state or their records.

Oh. So the law doesn't apply to them. Nice to know.

Inky done nailed the reply, no need to repeat it.

I dunno what Bible these pervs have been reading, but it ain't in my KJV. But hey, what do I know, right?

Here. Color me done with this discussion.

crayons.jpg

i didn't say they are tax protesters either.

okay, let's rephrase. let us say that i form my own wacky branch of hinduism, but this time, we take our holy teachings from the extra arms on vishnu. those teachings include the taking of blanket boys, sorta like in the spartan military tradition. therefore this passionately held religious doctrine tells us to plook boys of no more than 12 years of age. that is the law! so sayeth vishnu's left middle arm! are you going to argue with my religion? is the plooking okay if the boys are born into it, as opposed to kidnapped... er, converted?

The problem is that no one has been charged or arrested for any crime whatsoever. Hell, the warrant against the prime suspect has been dropped -- and to head off the wasted keystrokes it may be re upped -- but if the authorities had anything don't you think they would have at least dragged SOMEONE in?

[/quote]i'm not about to start a state's rights v fed argument, jimbo, but i do think south carolina is a little fucked up and i do think peoples should be at least 18 before they start fucking. one would think that most states would be smart enough to figure out some version of that.[/QUOTE]

By that standard, every state but AZ, CA, FL, ND, OR, TN, VA, and WI are fucked up; and what of DE 16 (f)18 (m), ID 16 (f) 18 (m), MA 16 (f) 18 (m), MT 16 (f) 18 (m), UT 16 - (f) 18 (m), WY 16 (f) 18 (m)? Are they even more fucked up because they allow sex with an unmarried sixteen-year-old female; but you have to wait until a boy is eighteen to fuck him -- or vice versa?

No shit, so why don't you wait until the jury decides before you go decalring them innocent.

You truly are one of the most idiotic idiots I have ever had the misfortune of running across.

PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE IS THE STANDARD OF AMERICAN LAW YET YOU DECRY MY DEFENSE OF THAT STANDARD.

Wouldn't "rendering unto Caesar that which is Caesar's" contradict that?

One would think, but I don't have a direct line into that thinking. I don't know if ANY of their marriages are recorded with the state -- even the monogamous ones.

it's my understanding that they had gotten gov. contracts for some manufacturing or some other.???

If that's the case the believe some in it.

The government is merely a secular business entity to them just like GM or Chrysler.

Sooo...you're against warrantless intrusion against law-abiding citizens exercising their rights freely and in harm of no one, in the face of trumped up fictitious charges. You oppose forcibly removing children from the homes of loving parents and relocating them miles away without just cause, based solely on misconception and misinformation, without the filing of criminal charges.

Nice to finally have you aboard.

Can we ever have a discussion where you don't bring that up?

Can we ever have a discussion where you don't bring that up?

Just as soon as we have a period of time it doesn't impact, sure.

I point out hypocrisy. Shoot me. Stand for something or fall for anything. Consistent lines of reasoning do matter. It's called credibility. I catch anybody making two drastically different arguments based on the same set of principles, I'm callin 'em on it. Because it means one of the arguments is flawed. I'll let you determine which one it is.

The impact died a hundred years before either of us was born.

I've been consistant. The only exception is the events surrounding the war-because the rules change with war.

The government is merely a secular business entity to them just like GM or Chrysler.

I guess, but when you have a dictator, and you are a person under the others
that are more the head, there Could be hidden descent among Some of them.

I'm just not into painting with a broad brush on this.

Back