Sickening

[peelthink]They fell down the stairs.[/peelthink]

Again, you ignore the part of the story which you should be questioning.

the monthlong inquiry that followed the seizure of more than 460 children from the Yearning For Zion Ranch near Eldorado has been hampered by a lack of cooperation from both children and adults at the compound.

So if no one is cooperating in this investigation, how have they been able to find out that bones were broken -- multiple times? If the adults and kids refuse to answer the questions on previous injuries or sicknesses then how do they know this to be true? Are they doing full body CAT scans on these kids?

The other question that everyone should be asking is what motivation would a bureaucracy have to find bad things -- even if those things are exaggerated or invented -- when that bureaucracy depends on the number of children seized for their budget?

The problem is that everyone wants to run strictly on emotion. Look at the number of people here who have called for the killing of these people without the benefit of trial; or even having been charged with a crime. Those were the same types of people the Mormons fled from in the 1800s. Am I the only one here -- and I'm not even a Mormon -- who knows that it was only in 1976 that the Missouri Extermination Order of Mormons was rescinded by the governor? Those are the type of people who call for the deaths of people without trial.

By the by. The title of this thread is "Sickening". You want sickening? THIS is sickening. Do any of you think that this woman and her kids would find livuing in the Mormon "compound" a good thing?

DNA: Austrian Man Also Fathered Daughter's Kids

Fritzl has confessed to imprisoning his daughter Elisabeth in the cellar beneath their two-story home and fathering seven children by her.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008

AMSTETTEN, Austria (Reuters) - DNA tests showed that Austrian Josef Fritzl, who raped his daughter and kept her prisoner in a windowless cellar for 24 years, was the father of her six surviving children, police said on Tuesday.

Fritzl has confessed to imprisoning his daughter Elisabeth in the cellar beneath their two-story home and fathering seven children by her.

Prosecutors said they were investigating Fritzl over the death of the seventh child and that he could face a charge of killing the child through neglect.

"The result...shows that the six children, which the unfortunate Elisabeth Fritzl gave birth to in the basement, have all been undoubtedly fathered by her own father, the now 73-year-old Josef Fritzl," Franz Polzer, head of the criminal investigation unit in Lower Austria, told a news conference.

Police have said Fritzl has admitted to burning the body of the seventh child when it died soon after birth.

"Josef F. is being investigated for murder by failing to render assistance," local chief public prosecutor Peter Ficenc told Reuters.

Investigations were also being conducted for rape, incest and coercion, Ficenc said.

Investigators were still searching the 60 square meter (645 sq ft) cellar beneath electrical engineer Fritzl's home, Franz Prucher, head of security in Lower Austria said.

"Down there it is just chaos at the moment. We have to go over every detail very carefully," Prucher told Reuters.

Fritzl appeared before a judge in St Poelten, the provincial capital of Lower Austria, on Tuesday, who ordered that police could keep him in detention while inquiries continue.

SILENT

Officials said Fritzl said nothing on the advice of his lawyer. He was calm when he arrived on Monday and had been put in a cell where he can be monitored in case he tries to commit suicide, said Guenther Moerwald, head of St Poelten prison.

Elisabeth Fritzl, 42, says her father lured her into the cellar of their home in 1984 and drugged and handcuffed her before imprisoning her.

Three of her children, aged 19, 18 and 5, had been locked in the cellar with her since birth and had never seen sunlight. The younger two were boys, the eldest a girl.

Three other children -- two girls and one boy -- were adopted and brought up by Fritzl and his wife Rosemarie.

The case unfolded when the 19-year-old daughter became ill and was taken to hospital. Doctors appealed for her mother to come forward to give details of her medical history.

The doctor treating the young woman, Albert Reiter, said on Tuesday her condition was critical and her artificially induced coma would continue for several more days.

[more]

Fox's Laurie Dhue had an interview with a feminist from "We" TV on a documentary that will air Tuesdau at 11PM ET called "The secret lives of women". In this film she claims that the "cult" sacrifices babies and there is a graveyard filled with these children even though she cannot access state records of births or deaths at the "compound". She is a disgruntled former LDS member or does that even have to be mentioned.

The Palestinians have "documentaries" of how the Jews kill sacrificial children to drain their blood for passover matzoes. I'm sure this documentary is just as factual.

*sigh*

THEY'RE FREAKIN BRAINWASHED!!!!

Systematic physical, sexual, and mental abuse will do that to people.

:retard4:

Hence the reason they are being uncooperative?

• If they are so brainwashed then why do the authorities suddenly know so much about them?
  • How are they finding out about all of these "broken bones" from people who won't talk to them?
  • If the people are talking so freely about such things, why didn't the story also speak to the reasons that these bones became broken?
  • If the bones were broken due to abusive practices; don't you feel that the authorities, and the press, would not have missed a prime opportunity to crow about how this is justification for the decision to "rescue" these children from that abuse?

You're part of the bureaucracy. You should know the answers to these questions.

Keep scanning TidyBowl and leave the thinking to those better qualified. Your ignorance is astounding, your paranoia is monumental, and your agenda is showing. Then again, what would I know about working with victims of crimes?

Keep scanning TidyBowl and leave the thinking to those better qualified. Your ignorance is astounding, your paranoia is monumental, and your agenda is showing. Then again, what would I know about working with victims of crimes?

Yeah, but did the perpetrators who victimized them get a trial; or did you simply take them out and tie them to a stump and let the rattlers and the bugs and the alligators do the rest?

I opt for the law and you call that paranoia.

I opt for jurisprudence and you call that an agenda.

You did get one part right, though. I opt to wait for the whole story and you call that ignorance. I at least will admit ignorance of the entire facts on this story; and I am willing to wait to become enlightened before I go tying anyone to a stump and letting the rattlers and the bugs and the alligators do the rest.

Those who espouse callous, cold blooded murder are usually callous, cold blooded murderers be it at heart or in reality.

Hence the reason they are being uncooperative?
  • If they are so brainwashed then why do the authorities suddenly know so much about them?
  • How are they finding out about all of these "broken bones" from people who won't talk to them?
They know some things... probably did physical examinations and found the broken bones weren't set right as they healed.
  • If the people are talking so freely about such things, why didn't the story also speak to the reasons that these bones became broken?
If they found out about the broken bones in the way I mentioned above, that only tells that the bones were broken, not how. That's where the lack of cooperation comes into play.
  • If the bones were broken due to abusive practices; don't you feel that the authorities, and the press, would not have missed a prime opportunity to crow about how this is justification for the decision to "rescue" these children from that abuse?
So far, this is only known to be a "possible sign." They want to know for sure the bones were broken due to abusive practices before they, as you say, crow about how this is justification. It's an attempt by the state to not get accused of the very thing you're accusing them of.

I ain't kill't nobody.

Yet.

That's why I said "... be it at heart or in reality." You have already murdered in your heart. All that's left is to do it in reality. That's the way it is with all of us. Those who foment murder uin their heart and those who finally do the deed.

You have already murdered in your heart.

thanks for sharing. now get back to that peanut farm and bailing out billy again.

but seriously, jim, this thread has gotten utterly ridiculous. you're vigorously defending obvious pedophiles.

relativistic arguments about it being "their tradition" are for the birds. fuck that. fuck them.

next you'll be defending the lifestyle choices of NAMBLA. and no, there really ain't much difference.

That's why I said "... be it at heart or in reality." You have already murdered in your heart. All that's left is to do it in reality. That's the way it is with all of us. Those who foment murder uin their heart and those who finally do the deed.

Congratulations. Welcome to iggyland. I've seen few to match your level. Kindly refrain from stalking me like three of the other six on there seem to do/have done. Adieu.

[QUOTE-Phil McCracken]Three...two...one...and (s)he's....gone.[/QUOTE]

thanks for sharing. now get back to that peanut farm and bailing out billy again.

but seriously, jim, this thread has gotten utterly ridiculous. you're vigorously defending obvious pedophiles.

relativistic arguments about it being "their tradition" are for the birds. fuck that. fuck them.

next you'll be defending the lifestyle choices of NAMBLA. and no, there really ain't much difference.

You miss the point entirely because you are so emotional about this case. You lump all of these people together and want them to all suffer the same punishment and fate. If there are over 400 kids there is likely to be at least an equal number of adults. You want to take 400 people out and lynch them based on a newspaper story which may or may not be accurate. I want to wait for the law and the courts to take their course and that is just not fast enough to satisfy your righteous indignation. You want to tie 400 people to 400 stumps and let them die a horrible death and you are somehow okay with this? I guess that saves having to dig a mass grave for all of the bodies.

You have now accused me of espousing the tenets of NAMBLA and that I have somehow defended "their traditions". I have never written anything about their traditions. That was someone else.

Tell me this ... what should the legal age be for a woman to have sex? 14? 15? 16? 17? 18?

At what age does a person having sex with a woman cease to be pedophilia? 14? 15? 16? 17? 18?

At what age should a woman be able to consent to sexual congress? 14? 15? 16? 17? 18?

just FYI i'm not feeling particularly emotional about this, fella.

but on the topic of emotions, i don't think folks should have sex until they are at least somewhat emotionally mature. for women, that's prolly around 21. (notice i said "somewhat emotionally mature," not "having reached the point where they realize that talking for its own sake is silly.") for men, that age is probably closer to 47, but in fairness, hey, we'll cut 'em a little slack.

personally i can't imagine pigging a chick under 25, though that may be largely the annoyance factor.

how old do YOU think a girl should be before getting fucked?

Is this "child abuse"?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,353657,00.html

Indian Babies Dropped 50 Feet for Good Luck in Bizarre Ritual
Thursday, May 01, 2008

0_61_050108_BabyDrop.jpg

A jaw-dropping ritual in India has infants plunging 50 feet from a tower to wish them good health.

In a video shot on April 29, "good luck babies" are thrown from the top of a building and onto a sheet during the celebration, which has been celebrated in the Indian state of Maharashtra for 500 years, the U.K.’s Sky News reported Thursday.

The proud parents who allow their child to take part in the ritual take a vow to do so at the Baba Sheikh Umar Saheb Dargah temple, Sky News reported.

Locals claim there never have been accidents and that children thrown from the tower do not suffer from any physical disabilities, the station reported.

The annual celebration in observed by Muslims and Hindus.

Click here to read more from Sky News and watch the video.

just FYI i'm not feeling particularly emotional about this, fella.

but on the topic of emotions, i don't think folks should have sex until they are at least somewhat emotionally mature. for women, that's prolly around 21. (notice i said "somewhat emotionally mature," not "having reached the point where they realize that talking for its own sake is silly.") for men, that age is probably closer to 47, but in fairness, hey, we'll cut 'em a little slack.

personally i can't imagine pigging a chick under 25, though that may be largely the annoyance factor.

how old do YOU think a girl should be before getting fucked?

I believe that a woman can make that decision when she is comfortable with it. My wife's grandmother was married at thirteen and was married to the same man for over sixty years. He was 21 when he married her and preceded her in death by three years.

There was a time when a woman was considered an "old maid" if she wasn't married by age sixteen.

Mexicans celebrate a woman's entry into marrying age with their Quincenera when they are fifteen. My best friend is from Mexico and his daughters were married at ages 16 and 17 in Mexico. Their marriages are solid and one owns a home here in Longmont.

Sexual incompatibility is a marriage killer. Trying each other out prior to marriage does not offend me at all. My wife and I lived together for a year before we got married. I called her my wife and she called me her husband from the day we moved in together. That was 38 years ago. She was eighteen for those who are wondering.

I believe that we need a consistent age throughout the United States on what comprises lawful sexual consent. The current standards run the gamut from 14 to 18. If we can have consistent national age requirements for voting, drinking, and owning a firearm then we surely could have one for the age of sexual consent.

You can have perfectly legal sex with a fourteen-year-old in South Carolina one day -- and then have sex with a woman in California the day before her eighteenth birthday the next; and you can end up as a registered sex offender for the rest of your life and sitting in a CA prison for a number of years.

The laws need changing; but that is not nearly as much fun as tying people to a stump and letting the critters "do the rest".

Should the national age be as low as South Carolina's or as high as California's; or something in between?

Back