Sits back, lights a cigar.

Inkara1

Is that gonna interfere with you making the 2007 BBQ?

It likely will, since we're also talking about moving to grand Junction, Colorado in July. I doubt I'd have the time or resources to make it at this point... unless you guys think you could make it to Tulare, Calif. on June 23 and have the BBQ out there.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
It likely will, since we're also talking about moving to grand Junction, Colorado in July. I doubt I'd have the time or resources to make it at this point... unless you guys think you could make it to Tulare, Calif. on June 23 and have the BBQ out there.

That is neither the residence of SnP or Prof :p

Inkara1

But, see, the number of people on her guest list is close to double mine... I need a few more people.

Inkara1

Bummer, too. I'd have been interested in trying out some of those hiking trails and fishing holes around there.

Altron

Canada it is, then.

Fucking awesome. I'll throw the kid (sawhney89) in the back seat, head up to NY, stop at my aunt's place for lunch, drive up to VT, grill up some burgers and go for a swim on the lake, crash there for the night, then hit Canada the next day.

And, if everything works out as I'm hoping it will, I'll be dating 23 by then, so she can come with us and split the driving time. That way, I'm only looking at 3-4 hours a day. She's been driving for some time, and has owned a big car before, so it shouldn't take long before she gets comfy handling the beast.

I'm slightly protective about letting other people drive my car. Sawhney89's driving skills are far too poor for me to even consider allowing him to drive. When we're in his Scoobaru, I get nervous if I take my eyes off the road. He is far too inexperienced to drive my car. He's not completely in control of his Scoobaru, and there are a lot more things that need to be paid attention to in my car compared to his.

Inkara1

In her pants? Hope she doesn't read what you post here... if you're looking for a fuck buddy that's one thing, but if you're looking for a bona fide girlfriend, that's not the best way to be going about it.

Altron

I'm not looking for a fuck buddy. I was trying to add in a little humor to my post. I think that after the countless posts about her, it would be clear to all readers that, while getting in her pants would certainly be agreeable, it is nowhere near my prime motivation.

Inkara1

That's better... just don't want a few misspoken words to close a door to you forever... one of the things I do know about girls is that things like that tend to make them think you just want sex... some girls are OK with that, others aren't, and the ones that aren't, that will close the door to you forever, whether founded or not.

Altron

I'm getting the complete how-to on holding hands at a movie... Inky knows more about wimmins than he lets on.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
You think your car is reliable enough to make the trip? I expect Prof will have something else to say about that :p

He seems to think my licenced for 6.5 years self and my brand new car weren't prepared for the 5-6 hour drive from here to there this year...

BB

anyone here ever Hitchhike?

I used to years ago ... not sure i would like to do it nowadays though ...

Uki Chick

Never hitchhiked, but got offered lifts on numerous occasions. On a few of those, I actually took the lift.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Caity, if you ever read this, I didn't really give altron a play-by-play description of our sex life.

As for how I did it... we went to her favorite spot downtown and talked for a bit, then I did it there. She knew why I was there and she still cried when she said yes. We'd been working on stuff for the wedding for a little while... I just hadn't gotten a ring until Monday.

So far, the plans call for June 23.

I wouldn't recommend a mechanic after just 6 weeks, much less plan the rest of my life.

C'mon Aaron, use your noggin, not your head.