So...what are you doing on the 31st?

Inkara1

If it's not on your day off, will you still have the party, but just not be there because you're at work?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I'll be out stealing candy from the various unsupervised kiddies. :evilgrin:

Seriously, though, I'll most likely be at home...in the dark...groping someone special. :grinyes:

unclehobart

I have to work the door. My neighborhood gets slammed. I have to cough up 350-450 pieces of candy a year... and I buy the good stuff.

Rose

Professur said:
Distributing miniatures of JD and SC to the kiddies. None of this rotting their teeth out with candy.

So, if I come dressed up as a Fairy Princess with flowers in my hair and say "trick or treat", you'll pass out miniatures? Sweeet. What time's the door open? ;)

I've never handed out candy to kids at halloween. :(

tonksy

tommyj27 said:
i'm working too, it should be great, who the hell is gonna go to the YMCA on halloween.

how 'bout these guys?
_1742278_villageboyz300.gif

freako104

AlphaTroll said:
Oh, the usual - ritual virgin sacrifices, seducing the young, corrupting the innocent, howling at the moon, sucking the will to live from cheerleaders..........reminds me I have to polish my cauldron.

this wouldnt include male cheerleaders would it? if so ill join the squad ;)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I'm wearing a pair of roller skates and going as a pull toy. Again. :D

hellsatan

MrBishop said:
Halloween/ The Feast of Samhain/ All Souls Day

So, what are you doing this year?

The Bish household is buying candies and sugary snacks and working the door. Last year, my son was too young to really appreciate it and slept through most of it, so we turned off the lights and pretended not being there. Next year, we'll be doing the rounds with JAG all dressed up and ready to get us candy.

Before JAG came along, we used to go to Camelyn's place for the Halloween bash to beat all bashes. Usually involving 3-4 apartments and lots of fluidity.

So... Hide out? OPen door? Taking the kids out? Religious Holiday? Church?
Getting drunk, and scaring off little kids who come "trick or treating":D

And if there are any bigger kids, I shall get in my car and drive after them, beeping my horn, and waving my soon-to-be-purchased Grandpa stick;)

Btw: I am like an Old Grandpa - I hate annoying children, and adolescent teenagers:rofl4:

How I have longed for the classification "adult", and now to finally be there, I can revert to my genetically defined Grandpa state;):)

Satan

Sharky

Precious and I are going to a party Saturday night. She's going as a vampiress, but I can't decide between dressing up as a farmer, or a priest.