Somebody Straighten Me Out......

McCain doesn't have much of a chance in any debate. It will be fun to watch though.

Doesn't look like conservatives are going to be happy with any outcome.

That would be the dem theory.....

image.php

That would be the dem theory.....

image.php

hah ha you funny.

given recent republicans such as dubya, "experience" isn't necessary. not being a seething idiot, as simple as that may seem, is a leg up.

hey what did dubya have "experience" in? fucking up the texas rangers? smiling while daddy bought barely passing grades in skool? yeah, experience!

"we won't get fooled again!"

The top story tonight:

Gee Wally---there must be a link out there that proves that 'daddy bought his grades'..... :shrug:

May I redirect your attention: http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/columnist/benedetto/2005-06-10-benedetto_x.htm

hey what did dubya have "experience" in? fucking up the texas rangers? smiling while daddy bought barely passing grades in skool? yeah, experience!

Maybe the comparo should be w/the current candidates????

111600.jpg
"Bazeball beeen berrry, berrry good to me."

it's widely acknowledged that bush slid through with "gentleman's Cs" in skool. you get those by being from a "good" family that makes donations, not by being smart. i'll let you google away on your own. you'll find plenty.

The only acknowledgment I saw was by a consensus of web sites whose mutual hatred of the President manifests itself as Bush Derangement Syndrome.

Now if you had a link to excessive $$$ 41 donated to Yale and Harvard when GW was attending...........it still wouldn't prove anything.

However, I'm confident that any day now the NYT will interview an anonymous someone who steps out of the shadows to reveal they doctored Dubya's grades for dollars. :p

sure. now would you please explain to me how someone with a C average in a liberal arts degree (history) managed to get into the harvard MBA program?

space aliens?

I went to an Ivy League school. There were certainly any number of young men and women attending with prestigious names and all the intellect contained in a potted plant. Somehow, they managed to get by. ;)

Draw what conclusions you will, I did.

Not being able to pronounce "nuclear" is not a speech impediment.

sure. now would you please explain to me how someone with a C average in a liberal arts degree (history) managed to get into the harvard MBA program?

space aliens?

Yeah, really. Who was in charge at that damn school 40 years ago, anyway? :aheadbng:

The comparatively small amount of attention paid by the political press to the President's Harvard MBA partially reflects a generalized ignorance of, and hostility toward, the degree itself.

More importantly, acknowledging that he learned any valuable intellectual perspectives would contradict the storyline that young W was a party animal, who coasted through his elite education, scarcely cracking a book.

In other words, as the left never tires of claiming, he is too 'stupid' to have picked up any tricks across the Charles River from Harvard Square. http://www.americanthinker.com/2004/02/gwb_hbs_mba.html

please explain to me how someone with a C average in a liberal arts degree (history) managed to get into the harvard MBA program?

And when you're finished please explain how someone with a C average, one point lower than Bush's, got into Officer Training School.

In fact, Bush's (grades) were a tad higher. His four-year average was 77; Kerry's 76. Both were C students. Kerry graduated from Yale in 1966; Bush in 1968.

Kerry's grades were made public this past week by the Boston Globe, which found them in his U.S. Navy officer training school application. During the campaign, Kerry refused to waive privacy restrictions for the full file, but gave the Navy permission to release the documents last month, the Globe reported.

The transcript showed that he (Kerry) got four Ds in his freshman year, Bush received one D in his four years, in astronomy. At the time, Yale considered grades between 70 and 79 a C and 60 to 69 a D.

"I always told my Dad that D stood for distinction," Kerry said in a written response to reporters' questions, the Globe reported.

Now, those who voted for the C student please raise their hand. :headbng2:

right jim. kerry got into OTS due to improper influence. just like how bush got through undergrad and into grad school. and one certain tumor-ridden kennedy walked away from a drowned girl. how'd he do that?

hmmmm seems like there's silver spoons on both sides of the aisle.

and FYI, smartypants, both kerry and kennedy annoy the shit out of me. bush just doesn't belong where he is, but i'm sure i'd rather have a beer with him than either of those other two twits.

it's widely acknowledged that bush slid through with "gentleman's Cs" in skool. you get those by being from a "good" family that makes donations, not by being smart. i'll let you google away on your own. you'll find plenty.

I got a years worth of those. My parents weren't, and aren't rich or powerful. I was just lazy. When I actually studied, I was on the dean's list. :shrug: Does that mean I'm not smart, or that our current President was on cruise-control through his college years?

I got a years worth of those. My parents weren't, and aren't rich or powerful. I was just lazy. When I actually studied, I was on the dean's list. :shrug: Does that mean I'm not smart, or that our current President was on cruise-control through his college years?

Why does it have to be one or the other? Could be you were on cruise control or he was an idiot too. More likely he was an unmotivated, uncaring jackass who skated through. Kind of like most of his presidency. :shrug:

Back