stress!

markjs

Banned
100:1 they live a better lifestyle than my wife & I.

Priorities.

DAMN you Error!.....Don't you have any idea how bad it is when I have to concede a point to Gonz?

Moreover I am forced to agree with him.

....sperm & egg donors....

....surrogate mom....

Everything had been going so well today, now it's a far worse day than yesterday's first hour was in the space of less than a minute! :grinyes:

Being rich and so driven for their careers, well I have to say that I am conservative enough I can't respect that much either. At least it's a good job for you, and I hope they pay you very well, and that you are very good at it.

Perhaps one member of the family could take a few years off till the infant is of school age, and do with a few less televisons, perhaps a less "look-at-me-I-am-a-rich-bitch-fat-cat" extravagant home, and try a novel old concept called parenting. The first three years of a child's life are the most formative. For all intents and purposes Error, you are the infant's mother.

If it were my child, I wouldn't have an employee bringing it through the most formative years.

Error

Banned
For all intents and purposes Error, you are the infant's mother.

lol... I'll take it! Just as long as I can give her back at 5 and I have free weekends! Not that I don't love her to pieces but she's managed to really make me not want one of my own til way later...

Error

Banned
You know actually... I never thought of it this way... but the only time she sees her real mother is between 5pm and her bedtime which she said is like 8pm... and the weekends...but shes with me 9 and a half hours a day... anyways.

tonksy

Error - I said no offense and I meant it...I was basing my opinion on the fact that you found it strange that you would have to wipe a 4 year old's butt. If you are so experienced I would think you wouldn't find this strange...but perhaps you have been around eceptional 4 year olds.

Error

Banned
I found it strange because all of the kids I've had have either been in diapers and the wiping is duh... or if they've been potty trained, they could wipe themselves. I've only had a couple of kids that age, though.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Yeah I know since without knowing most of the facts, you are as per usual so obviously, far superior to just about eveyone else on the planet. Perhaps you and some like you can make up the "master race" and start a movement to stamp the inferiors out and make the world a utopia.....Oh wait I think that's already been tried, unsuccessfully.

I'm already working on a superior race & as far as utopia, the USA without silly liberal ideology cloggin the pipes & overriding the Constitution would be awfully close.

However, in response to your silliness-A new car or a well maintained kid. Choose.

markjs

Banned
I'm already working on a superior race & as far as utopia, the USA without silly liberal ideology cloggin the pipes & overriding the Constitution would be awfully close.

However, in response to your silliness-A new car or a well maintained kid. Choose.

Did you even bother to read my posts after that or was your superioity complex and ego in the way of your reason as it so often is?

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah this is all about gonz's massive ego... :rolleyes:

in other news i'm looking for a new girl, preferably one with a squishy face.

Inkara1

There aren't a whole lot of things I won't do... but that is certainly one thing that is off limits.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
There aren't a whole lot of things I won't do... but that is certainly one thing that is off limits.

I've never done it either...but I have had it done to me...can't say I really have anything bad to say about being on the receiving end :D