stress!

Inkara1

That's just nasty. The difference between sticking a finger or a dick in the ass and a tongue is that the finger and dick can be washed off. But the tongue, you're basically eating whatever germs might be there... plus the potential taste.

markjs

Banned
New depths reached at OTC....Once again proving it to be the most aptly named bulletion board in the history of bulletin boards!

My god I am almost gagging!

I'll lick a woman anywhere makes her feel good so long as she's clean, except there. Strange as it is, it grosses me out more the idea of being on the recieveing end though.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
That's just nasty. The difference between sticking a finger or a dick in the ass and a tongue is that the finger and dick can be washed off. But the tongue, you're basically eating whatever germs might be there... plus the potential taste.

The guy liked it...asked if he could...I had nothing to lose :shrug:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I would never ask for it but I certainly do not mind receiving :shrug:

Exactly, I was actually a little hesitant but he was very insistant, he said it's one of his "weird fetishes"...I'd never thought I'd say this, about THAT...but...LUCKY ME! :D

Error

Banned
Oh god. I've discussed that several times among my gay folks, but um... that's normal there... not here!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh god. I've discussed that several times among my gay folks, but um... that's normal there... not here!

Why is it ok for gay people to lick each other's bums but not straight people?? I mean, I get that if gay men want any penetration it's gotta be the bum so that's a little more "necessary" for them...but no matter what gender is down there licking around the same thing can be accomplished...salad tossing should be an equal opportunity activity :D

Winky

are you threatening me?

Error

Banned
Gay people are normal... I just meant that this subject isn't normal here... in this forum... with these people.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Thanks Winky...now I'm gonna have that stuck in my head forever...

"TP for my bunghole" :blank:

Winky

np Nix its what I'm here for

to help everyone remember

Licking someones ass HAS the goodhouse keeping
seal of approval!!!

GHLOGO1.jpg

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Gay people are normal.

In your opinion maybe. I still see them as freaks of nature who choose an aberrent way of life for whatever reason. In MY opinion. Opinions do vary. Last I checked, I have every right to voice mine as you have to voice yours.

An aside to any homosexuals offended by the above statement: I don't care. And I won't care tomorrow either. It's a choice, and it's unnatural, and whatever you are gearing up to type I've already heard it and that too is wrong. Deal. The ignore feature is accessible on your control panel; any mod here will be happy to assist you in adding my name to your ignore list.