stress!

Winky

ah crap and I was all ready to affix the
'Good House Keeping Seal of Approval'
to asslicking

aw shucks

Aunty Em

In your opinion maybe. I still see them as freaks of nature who choose an aberrent way of life for whatever reason. In MY opinion. Opinions do vary. Last I checked, I have every right to voice mine as you have to voice yours.

An aside to any homosexuals offended by the above statement: I don't care. And I won't care tomorrow either. It's a choice, and it's unnatural, and whatever you are gearing up to type I've already heard it and that too is wrong. Deal. The ignore feature is accessible on your control panel; any mod here will be happy to assist you in adding my name to your ignore list.

What someone else does in the privacy of their own bedroom is no fucking business of mine...

Winky

as long as it stays there
when you shove it in my face
down my throat
in my ass
and call me a homo-phobe cuz I don like it
then its my biz-nass

lick poop all you want homo-bois
just don't tell me I gotta approve

and if yer a fag don't expect to be a Boy Scout troop leader!

tonksy

Did you know that the girl scouts do background checks on every single volunteer and the boy scouts do not? Things that make you go...hmmmmm.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Did you know that the girl scouts do background checks on every single volunteer and the boy scouts do not? Things that make you go...hmmmmm.
Well. That only really helps if they've ever been caught before. So I tend to take the whole everyone has a background check thing with a grain of salt or two.

My stress this week?

My kid wants this (the one on the right) as his haircut. GAH

MTS2_447127_thevelvetsun_pete_wentz_sim_1.jpg

Inkara1

Well. That only really helps if they've ever been caught before. So I tend to take the whole everyone has a background check thing with a grain of salt or two.

My stress this week?

My kid wants this (the one on the right) as his haircut. GAH

MTS2_447127_thevelvetsun_pete_wentz_sim_1.jpg

You need to go through his CD collection and get rid of all the Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance and All American Rejects CDs. Do it now while there's still time!

Don't let this happen to you:
487463d4n70sbj17.jpg

BlurOfSerenity

at least he doesn't want hair like AFI frontman Davey Havok!

DaveyHavok_Grani_8877806_400.jpg

i liked his hair much better when it was like this
davey-havok-1-sized.jpg

i probably would have killed someone to have hair that pretty.
it was that pretty when i met him. OMG DAVEY'S HAIR TOUCHED ME! see the bliss in my face. i was practically purring.
mgashndavey.jpg

yes, that's the same shirt he wore to the mtv vma's in 2003

AFI is my only OMGGIRLYSQUEEEEEEE! band. everyone's entitled to one, don't you think?

BlurOfSerenity

coincidentally, davey and victoria "posh spice" beckham have suspiciously similar hair. but if you wondered... davey had his first.

tonksy

I'm of the "it's just hair" camp...but if you really want to discourage him on it while making him think it's his idea go with BoP's plan. It really will be more work than what he probably has now.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I'm of the "if you could get your hair fixed and be able to get a job at a bank tomorrow" camp. So yeah, I'll let him if he wants it. I will try BoP's suggestion though, but I don't know that he'd care as he preens a whole lot more than me now. He did reconsider the dying it black when I pointed out his blond eyebrows.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
He did reconsider the dying it black when I pointed out his blond eyebrows.

My mom had a "No dying your hair until you're 18" rule...it was the silliest rule EVER but it worked. My brother ALWAYS wanted to dye his hair, he's been 18 for a year now and hasn't bothered...I dyed my hair for a bit, then I stopped, now I'm dying it again...but I was over the "crazy colours" stage before I was 18 so it's always been "normal" colours.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
She also has a "No facial piercings while you're still financially dependant on me" rule. That one worked to her benefit too because my brother wanted an eyebrow ring, and I was gonna buy one for him for his 18th birthday...he decided Uni was more important (smart boy).

Actually, come to think of it...I think that may have been when the rule was made up.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I'd rather he just get over it now. He has to buy the dye, and that's the value of an allowance, so it'd have to be pretty important to him.

As long as he's not got anything permanent that shows around a button-down shirt, I'm good. Except for the whole getting old enough to have a kid doing this thing.

tonksy

I'd rather he just get over it now. He has to buy the dye, and that's the value of an allowance, so it'd have to be pretty important to him.
Congrats to you! :clap:
He gets his "individuality" but is responsible for it too.
Leslie said:
As long as he's not got anything permanent that shows around a button-down shirt, I'm good. Except for the whole getting old enough to have a kid doing this thing.
Exactly! :eek: