Termites (aka lil' house eatin' sumbitches)

unclehobart

The damage has been removed, wood replaced, drywall reinstalled, and initial mud coat is in. The repair guys are mocking up new trim pieces and have to come back next wednesday to do a second mud coat and then paint it up.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Well, all in all, unc, you've been quite lucky. Once I get some cash stashed away, though, I think I'm going to go with a steel-framed brick house with composite flooring. :grinyes:

Inkara1

I'm the kind of guy who would buy a missile silo and find termites in it, so don't feel too bad.

unclehobart

I should have bought a Winnebago and lived on a rented lot ... toured the country ... hung out wherever my fancy led.

Camelyn

unclehobart said:
I should have bought a Winnebago and lived on a rented lot ... toured the country ... hung out wherever my fancy led.

I would have gone halfsies for gas :D

tonksy

Gato_Solo said:
Just re-read my posts on the gas, and I'm sure you'll 'get it'... :lol:
;)....i suppose between the 3 of us we could keep the winnebago running for a good while....

Camelyn

Gato_Solo said:
Just imagine the exhaust... :rofl3:

Hey! Are you implying that I am full of hot air?
Because it's not like I ever even come close to rambling on incessantly in run-on sentences that occasionally become illegible due to inadvertent spelling mistakes and that need to be read and re-read in order to decipher their meaning because a lack of punctuation makes comprehension difficult and the meaning become buried in verbiage or anything. Do I?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Camelyn said:
Because it's not like I ever even come close to rambling on incessantly in run-on sentences that occasionally become illegible due to inadvertent spelling mistakes and that need to be read and re-read in order to decipher their meaning because a lack of punctuation makes comprehension difficult and the meaning become buried in verbiage or anything. Do I?

*backing away slowly*

No, Camelyn...You're doing just fine. Just keep up the good work, and we'll all be just perfect... :D

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Camelyn said:

when she gets like this, just smile and nod