Termites (aka lil' house eatin' sumbitches)

Camelyn

tonks said:
cam? i love you....you make me giggle. :laugh5:

Eeps! the bite me was directed at Paul and Gato. You snuck in your post when I wasn't looking. No bite me intended for you :)

Unless of course you have any attractive single male friends looking for a no-strings-attached fling with a youngish mother of 2 who would be willing to stand-in for you on the bite me thing . :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Camelyn said:
Eeps! the bite me was directed at Paul and Gato. You snuck in your post when I wasn't looking. No bite me intended for you :)

Unless of course you have any attractive single male friends looking for a no-strings-attached fling with a youngish mother of 2 who would be willing to stand-in for you on the bite me thing . :D

Sorry. I don't bite. Lick...nibble...suck...yes. Bite...no. I am not into pain, so I don't give pain to others...at least not physically. ;)

Camelyn

Gato_Solo said:
Sorry. I don't bite. Lick...nibble...suck...yes. Bite...no. I am not into pain, so I don't give pain to others...at least not physically. ;)

Well, that's probably for the best. My mom always said that we shouldn't put any foreign objects in our mouths if we didn't know where they had been :D

Professur

Camelyn said:
Well, that's probably for the best. My mom always said that we shouldn't put any foreign objects in our mouths if we didn't know where they had been :D

*chortle*.

Thank Gawd I didn't have a mouthful of drink when I read that, or I'd be cleaning up right now.

Gato, yeah, that's the attitude we really want in soldiers. Let's hear it for that new model army.

Gato_Solo

Professur said:
*chortle*.

Thank Gawd I didn't have a mouthful of drink when I read that, or I'd be cleaning up right now.

Gato, yeah, that's the attitude we really want in soldiers. Let's hear it for that new model army.

So who's a soldier? I'm in the Air Force. I'm logistics, not combat.

Gato_Solo

Professur said:
My bad, I thought you went with the ground pounders.

Hell no. I'm in the rear with the gear. If I'm seeing combat, we've already lost the war. ;)

unclehobart

Camelyn said:
*ears prick up like a schnauzer that just got whistled for*

Professur

Funny enough. Unc's computer is on one side of that patio door, and Tonks' is on the other. And Unc's still talking about that houseboat.

Inkara1

So I'd like to know where you got the notion
I said I'd like to know where you got the notion
Yeah I'd like to know where you got the notion
To rock the boat.