The 10,000 Post Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone watching any of those whining ass pansy grade C star survivoresque craparamas trouncing by on the tv these days? Help me! I'm a celebrity! and all of that junk? I tried watching one for 5 minutes.. giggled.. *power off*

I tuned into the Help me I'm a celebrity thing about halfway through the other night, but after 8 minutes of commercials, I gave up.

unclehobart said:
Anyone watching any of those whining ass pansy grade C star survivoresque craparamas trouncing by on the tv these days? Help me! I'm a celebrity! and all of that junk? I tried watching one for 5 minutes.. giggled.. *power off*

I tried watching one of those... it was about as interesting as watching paint dry! :(

But seriously, if you want to watch a soap opera you should watch my nieces ~ talk about drama queens. If they actually manage to get anything important done without having a crisis a third of the way through and hollering for help, I'll give them the jackpot. :rolleyes:

The other day, I was walking home from the bar, and I tripped over a grate in the road. Who do I sue?

PuterTutor said:
The other day, I was walking home from the bar, and I tripped over a grate in the road. Who do I sue?

Obviously the people who sold you the oversized clown shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back