The 10,000 Post Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, this is real fucking cute, apparently earthlink isn't me upload anything :mad:, had to use my other dialup just to post this

hmmm, once again, when i dial earthlink i can't send anything, but my umn dialup works fine, time to bitch, i hate earthlink tech support too

this is test of the earthlink is a bunch of fucking retards broadcast system. this is only a test, if this were a real operating system instructions would follow. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

is it that bad unc????

well to keep spamming and all ummmm anyone in here seen Flame of Recca its an anime series where a guy can control fire its quite similar to the video game King of Fighters??

Um.... no, I don't think so. ?(

I catch bits of anime all the time on Sci-Fi but I only have "The Last Vampire" on DVD. In fact about 1/3rd of my collection is vampire films.

Check that. It was a bad router. Everything is fine again... except for the 'soon to have a meeting with mister hammer' router here. I'm just glad that it was a 30 dollar part and not something more fatal. Net speed and reliablity had been degrading for a while.

my neighbor is out playing with his boat motor in the driveway, think if i starrted tweaking my car stereo around 10 tonite he'd get the message?

tommyj27 said:
my neighbor is out playing with his boat motor in the driveway, think if i starrted tweaking my car stereo around 10 tonite he'd get the message?

Only one way to find out.

tommyj27 said:
Or you could go out and fix the boat motor for him at 10pm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back