The Budget

right... and this is coming from a guy whose employer owns him?

sorry ace, but, the worker bees are a commodity that is easily replaced. they are 'productive' but not nearly as much as the machines that have replaced many of them.

if you're looking for systemic dependency, take a look in the mirror. proles are proles are proles.

Strike two. You have an inflated sense of self-importance bordering on narcissistic.

Strike two. You have an inflated sense of self-importance bordering on narcissistic.

you understood enough about things to end up where you are. same with everyone else.

if you didn't spend so much time trying to smite the whippersnapper, you might actually say something smart. maybe try addressing a point of substance. there is a class system. some people end up on the shit end of it. some of us are house niggers. but we get better food. and occasionally our progressive master lets us read books. so we see things a little different than the poor fucks out there picking cotton, eating gristle, and mumbling all that tribal shit.

:crying5:

'prolly a snappy dresser too.

i've been wearing the same jeans for about six months. every day, with an occasional exception when i have to put on fancy pants and pretend i care.

now if you'll excuse me i've got to go wash the campfire smell outta my jeans, so i can put them on later when i make a high-fashion run for some cat food. and yeah man you shoulda seen my breakfast. real new york sophistication. a box of frozen jalapeno poppers, washed down with a corona. maybe it's time for another beer. i haven't had a beer buzz in the morning for... years... hopefully i won't be too tipsy to properly wax my salvador dali moustache.

Salvador_Dali.jpg

you understood enough about things to end up where you are. same with everyone else.

if you didn't spend so much time trying to smite the whippersnapper, you might actually say something smart. maybe try addressing a point of substance. there is a class system. some people end up on the shit end of it. some of us are house niggers. but we get better food. and occasionally our progressive master lets us read books. so we see things a little different than the poor fucks out there picking cotton, eating gristle, and mumbling all that tribal shit.

:crying5:

And the racist comment comes out. You sure are edumacated, aintcha, boss.

BTW...thats strike three. You have not proven your intelligence, nor the intrinsic value of your training...and you call me a prole/house nigger?

awwww. strike three? that's too bad.

but you're kind of a shitty umpire. and it seems like somebody put a thumbtack in your jock strap.

if you thought that was a racist comment, or that i was referring to YOU as a house nigger...

you need to drink less coffee, and work on your reading comprehension and sense of metaphor.

but your reaction certainly is certainly suggestive of a certain viewpoint.

fucking entry-level hurdles here, buddy...

awwww. strike three? that's too bad.

but you're kind of a shitty umpire. and it seems like somebody put a thumbtack in your jock strap.

if you thought that was a racist comment, or that i was referring to YOU as a house nigger...

you need to drink less coffee, and work on your reading comprehension and sense of metaphor.

but your reaction certainly is certainly suggestive of a certain viewpoint.

fucking entry-level hurdles here, buddy...

Gee...are you STILL trying to sound intelligent?

Since you like metaphors so much, I'll throw out a really simple one for you...

If you ain't the lead dog, the view never changes.

How's that fit into your elitist viewpoint?

well you apparently still don't understand my metaphor, but it tended to support one of your earlier points.

perhaps the loss of 40 IQ points would make me less "elitist?"

let me know if i can throw some batteries or blankets down there to you. caves can get pretty chilly. and dark.

well you apparently still don't understand my metaphor, but it tended to support one of your earlier points.

perhaps the loss of 40 IQ points would make me less "elitist?"

Nah. It was never about IQ. Just attitude, but you knew that, right?

2minkey said:
let me know if i can throw some batteries or blankets down there to you. caves can get pretty chilly. and dark.

Really? I think you've been chugging too much if you actually think that.

Nah. It was never about IQ. Just attitude, but you knew that, right?

it's about ability to see beyond yourself. some narratives are entirely positional, lacking any insight into broader patterns. you can call it whatever you want. and with your basic smarts, you should be well beyond such things.

The Budget is no longer a concern

"Be very careful, indeed, with your call for the redistribution of wealth,
and fairness. It always ends up with a mountain of skulls."

Do tell

Minks, when this takes off like a rocket later this summer
what will it mean for Joe six-pack?
=============================
cfnbgnb.jpg

Back