The Fit is go!

Dave said:
i've got an idea. wht doesnt Honda add a little extra sheet metal on the side, raise it up a couple of inches, put 20" tires all around and call it a small entry level SUV. they'd fly off the lots...

Ooh...a photoshop challenge :)

Ladies and gentlemen, we proudly present...the McCar!

Them things have as much style as an ice cube.

[yearning for a '66 Fairlane intensifies]

HomeLAN said:
Saw a Caliber the other day. I'm sure it has its uses, but I have yet to run across one.

Wait til they're parked...That way, you won't have to maneuver to crush them under your wheels...:devious:

Aunty Em said:
Well my car looks something like a smaller version of that and does 40-45mpg... and it's great to drive, very nippy in traffic and it handles really well... so go on... cry!

Come to think of it, most cars over here are pretty much like that in that class.

What do people who need to fit 3 carseats do???

Bungee it to the roof. I keep a 1" bungee in the van just in case I need to strap a troublemaker up there. You've never heard the speed of silence until you've been with noisy kids and held up proof that you "can and will" bungee the next one that says a word to the roofrack.

Professur said:
Bungee it to the roof. I keep a 1" bungee in the van just in case I need to strap a troublemaker up there. You've never heard the speed of silence until you've been with noisy kids and held up proof that you "can and will" bungee the next one that says a word to the roofrack.

:rofl4:

Wait, I think our three would think riding on the roof to be an adventure!

MrBishop said:
attachment.php

Ooh a little smart car! I think they're sooooooooo cute, not practical for shopping, but cute.

I can't Fit in a 2005 Honda CR-V.
Not only do my legs make an eighty degree angle with the floor, but I also need to bend in my foot at a 30 degree angle to hit the gas properly. My knees hit the steering column and the dashboard. I don't think a diet is going to make me my legs or my feet any shorter.

Dave said:
those cars are very big sellers over the rest of the world. with gas climbing to $3 and up, they will probably sell quite a few.
good milage, honda reliability and a cheap price tag.
I'm seriously thinking about getting a tri-cycle (v-twin model) with a trailer.

Altron said:
I can't Fit in a 2005 Honda CR-V.
Not only do my legs make an eighty degree angle with the floor, but I also need to bend in my foot at a 30 degree angle to hit the gas properly. My knees hit the steering column and the dashboard. I don't think a diet is going to make me my legs or my feet any shorter.

My Grandpa would say you look like a moneky fucking a football.

Back