The internet - the worlds greatest equalizer!

*is actually an agent (with read write capacity) so turns the King Dong into a pillow and dodges for good measure*

better rose?

But ... on the vB3 Green style and vB3 Silver style - the backgrounds are both grey/silver. :( Not bluish.

And .. um ... I was just ... um .. wondering around and heard a commotion .. so ... I just kinda ended up in here. :shrug:

**Cries out for the loss of Cam's favorite toy**

**MrBishop rolls away so that Rose won't fall on him**
<<Squish!!>>

**A tube of KY explodes, sending KY flying everywhere**:moon2:

AARGH!!!

what are you doing with her KY??? *turns the toy back but micronises it for such a wee person* yeah Im on silver too you have o hilite lellow to read it

steweygrrrr said:
what are you doing with her KY??? *turns the toy back but micronises it for such a wee person* yeah Im on silver too you have o hilite lellow to read it

I'll try to keep that in mind. **Don't use yellow**

** :laugh: 's at Rose on the floor and then ducks expecting Steweygrrrr's next attack**

Grr! *composes self* I'm not a toy to be thrown around at will! :p

*lol*

*smacks Bish with a pillow and turns to throw the pillow at Stewey*

**Spits out spare feathers...brushes off his tuxedo and grabs at a sofa pillow instead...**

**Throws pillows shuriken style at Rose. Picks up spare cat and throws it at Steweygrrrr**

**Rolls to the left**

I think I probably come over as too bloody nice most of the time on the net... I can be as big a bitch as the next person when I feel like it IRL. I admit to having had one or two not so nice personas in the past, but I found it quite hard to sustain in the long term, so now you get me as a really am... Yuk!

Personally I find I talk about a lot of things here which I would never discuss IRL. Primarily because I don't allow anyone to get that close usually. Though I don't normally come here to get serious, although I do occassionally wander into the middle of the battlefield in Real World. No doubt there are one or two people there who think I'm totally nuts and from time to time they would probably be right.

A few points, just for the record:

A) I am 5'5". This is not short, nor could it ever be misconstrued as tiny. It is not freakishly tall either. It is a happy height.

B) You can play in my room all you want, as long as you change the sheets and scrub down the walls when you are done.

C) Do Not Touch The Sex Toys.......EVER. Capiche? (Well, unless you really mean it :) )

D) You may make use of both cats and children as projectile and/or blunt weapons as you require. But if you break 'em, you buy 'em.

E) Just because some of the people I have....erm...dated have not been the sharpest tools in the shed does not mean that they didn't have other...bigger...redeeming...qualities. So bite me. :)

Camelyn said:

A) I am 5'5". This is not short, nor could it ever be misconstrued as tiny. It is not freakishly tall either. It is a happy height.

B) You can play in my room all you want, as long as you change the sheets and scrub down the walls when you are done.

C) Do Not Touch The Sex Toys.......EVER. Capiche? (Well, unless you really mean it :) )

D) You may make use of both cats and children as projectile and/or blunt weapons as you require. But if you break 'em, you buy 'em.

E) Just because some of the people I have....erm...dated have not been the sharpest tools in the shed does not mean that they didn't have other...bigger...redeeming...qualities. So bite me. :)
ill only bite if you bite back.

<-----------------------------read what my title is to get an idea as to what im willing to do with you ;)

Camelyn said:

Well I'm 6'2". That means I would have to look down to talk to you. Anything I have o look down at (not on) is small. Ergo you are tiny :p. And how willing would I have to be?

*Rolls right and pulls out a nerf and supersoaker 9000. Opens fire on Bish*

5'5" ?!? I was sure that you were shorter....I guess that you look shorter in heels. :)

**Tries vainly to avoid the shots from the supersoaker...but get's all wet anyway**

Imagine that...me getting all wet in Camelyn's room :p What a role-reversal :)

**Manages to dodge most of the nerf-balls**
**reaches into Camelyn's magic closet and pulls out....(Drum-roll, please)... a water hose and an XL box of profalactics. Starts filling them up and tossing them at Steweygrrr and Rose**

IRL, I find myself being the 'nice guy'. Comes from working in the church, or my upbringing. I rarely swear...especially around my son. I am still handy with sexual innuendos, but only with close friends. I will go out of my way to help others, do volunteer work etc...

Online...I don't need to help others. Most of the people on here can help themselves very handily. I rarely have to sweep in on a white horse to the rescue.

Am I less nice because of it? I don't think so...but less people notice it IRL.

Hmmm :evilsmok:

MrBishop said:
5'5" ?!? I was sure that you were shorter....I guess that you look shorter in heels. :)

**Tries vainly to avoid the shots from the supersoaker...but get's all wet anyway**

Imagine that...me getting all wet in Camelyn's room :p What a role-reversal :)

**Manages to dodge most of the nerf-balls**
**reaches into Camelyn's magic closet and pulls out....(Drum-roll, please)... a water hose and an XL box of profalactics. Starts filling them up and tossing them at Steweygrrr and Rose**
They wouldnt do more than bounce Bish they're designed not to burst!

and white horse? isnt that racial discrimination? is it because they is black?

*tries to wring out a bit*

Aside from the waterfight, the internet is an amazing tool for allowing people of all genders, religious backgrounds, moral beliefs, political stance, age, and et cetra to communicate with one another. This is true of people with disabilities, as well.

Back