The merciful Lord Barac

GW Bush was a pilot in ther US military. GW Bush is the Commander in Chief of said military.

Bush's miltary service was nothing to be proud of. I notice you focused on just one of his backdrops though. Why is that?

Gonz has no problem with dramatic backdrop. Gonz has a problem with a marxist with a messiah-complex using a greek temple (religious overtones-see messiah comples) as a backdrop.

And yet he's not a marzist nor does he have a messiah complex. Bush was the one that claimed to speak to God. You must have them mixed up.

But I see it's just Greek stately columns that you have a problem with. :laugh:

You're grasping at such desperate straws now that you're looking completely foolish.

Damn columns..grumble grumble grumble. :rolleyes:

20080827ObamaGreekGod.jpg

No sir. You are supposed to be a leader of men. If we wanted a Senator, we'd vote for....ugh-oh.

Really...I thought that you guys were a democracy. Silly me. Of the people, for the people. President is a servant of the people. Ring any bells?

Speaking of democracy...didja know that the term is Greek in origin?

You know...like those columns.. Greece - origin of democracy - democratic party - democratic country - Grecian columns

It's not that big of a stretch is it?

nah bish that greek thing is all about wacky religion, not the foundations of a rational society...

here comes zeus with his fireballs, er, lighting sword.... to smite the evildoers!

You have shown what history teaches us, that at defining moments like this one, the change we need doesn't come from Washington. Change comes to Washington.

Nice line...one of many.

Tonight, Americans witnessed a misleading speech that was so fundamentally at odds with the meager record of Barack Obama. When the temple comes down, the fireworks end, and the words are over, the facts remain: Senator Obama still has no record of bipartisanship, still opposes offshore drilling, still voted to raise taxes on those making just $42,000 per year, and still voted against funds for American troops in harm's way. The fact remains: Barack Obama is still not ready to be President.

BARACK OBAMA'S TOP MISLEADING CLAIMS

Really...I thought that you guys were a democracy. Silly me. Of the people, for the people. President is a servant of the people. Ring any bells?

Speaking of democracy...didja know that the term is Greek in origin?

You know...like those columns.. Greece - origin of democracy - democratic party - democratic country - Grecian columns

It's not that big of a stretch is it?

aren't they a republic?

Back