The Pwnwich™

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Exit of the Pwnwich™ has completed.

You know you're gonna read it anyway :D

Total time: 3 minutes. Total size: Massive. Total grunts: 10 excruciatingly painful, one quick and easy "finish it off so i don't mash up the dangler in my butt hair".

chcr

Too cute for words
:rofl::rofl2::rofl3:
Funny, I thought that looked like a minimum twelve grunt Pwnwich. I geuss you must be stronger than me.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, I've developed quite the grunting strength over the years. Having an addiction to cheese'll do that to ya.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
The splashback was high enough to clean it off without ever having to wipe it. No burn damage done.

Raven

Annoying SOB
Re: The Pwnwich™

how many wipes required or was it a ghost?

I could go on like this for like...the next 8 minutes

and after reading the first post I must now ask what pastrami is

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Re: The Pwnwich™

The splashback cleaned it off, I didn't need to wipe.

I forget what's in pastrami, but it's spicy.

MrBishop

Leslie said:
Tell him get CANADIAN next time :beerbang:

Nah...if you want a true-blue Canadian beer...try a '50', or 'La Fin du Monde', or 'La Maudite'.

fin-medaillon.gif

maudite.jpe

labatt50.jpg
:bgpimp:

Aunty Em

steweygrrrr said:
I must now ask what pastrami is
Pastrami is beef cured and preserved in a certain way:

To make pastrami, you start by making corned beef. Corned beef is a beef brisket soaked in brine (with some sugar and spices). By smoking corned beef, you turn it into pastrami! Smoking adds flavor to the meat.

... see I'm not American but I know how it's madeand I also like it on bagels. :licklips: ;)

Aunty Em

Corned beef is too fatty and gives me REALLY bad indigestion. I had cholecystitis (gall bladder infection) years ago and was told I would probably need my gall bladder out at a later date, but since then I've stuck mainly to a low saturated fat diet and I've been fine. Patrami is much leaner since all the fat is smoked out, so it doesn't upset my stomach.

MrBishop

ash r said:
wow! now i can tell my mom that! she'd always wondered the difference.

And knowing is half the battle.
Pastrami is aka Smoked Meat (The best of which can befound in Montreal). - at Schwartz's Jewish Delicatesan.

:)

Inkara1

So I guess Pastrami can only be made outside or in private homes in California... since smoking is prohibited in enclosed public areas. :D