The value of life

They were not American citizens attacking Americans on American soil. Sounds like war.

So, if a foreigner mugs an american on american soil, it's terrorism?

ok, I got it now, If I steal gum from an american store, I am a terrorist.

But if I was american, and blew up New York City with a nuke, it's just murder.

Going back to Reagan, we decided to make terrorism a crime. It escalated. We havent' been hit, outside a war zone, sice the military got involved.

We've gone long stretches without being hit many times.

Al Franken said homosexuals & minorities are more important.

Actually, no he didn't.

In fact, he slipped a few lines into a bill that was authorizing funding to fight terrorism,

Yes, we should fight terrorism whether it's motivated by religion, sexual orientation, race, or otherwise.

that said homosexuals & miniroities are more important than teh average guy (or little girl)

Lie.

well, I am using your logic, not my own, so I can't help but sounding that way.

So then, you, like spike, Al Franken & what was it, 38 other Senators, find murder, based on ones sexual leanings or ones skin color, an act of terrorism & more important than a murder of a 7 year old little girl, because there is no obviousl outside motivation?

So then, you, like spike, Al Franken & what was it, 38 other Senators, find murder, based on ones sexual leanings or ones skin color, an act of terrorism & more important than a murder of a 7 year old little girl, because there is no obviousl outside motivation?

You've already said you support treating terrorism different than other murders.

Yea....

You haven't presented a case of terrorism yet you keep claiming terrorism.

"McVeigh claimed that the bombing was revenge for "what the U.S. government did at Waco and Ruby Ridge."[83] McVeigh visited Waco during the standoff, where he spoke to a news reporter about his anger over what was happening there.[11]

McVeigh frequently quoted and alluded to the white supremacist novel The Turner Diaries. It described acts of terrorism similar to the one he carried out."

Yea....

You haven't presented a case of terrorism yet you keep claiming terrorism.

neither have you really.

You can't claim McVeigh wasn't terrorism, if you are claiming 9/11 was.

(well you can CLAIM it, you would just be wrong)

Abortion center bombings, kkk lynchings, gay bashing, etc all fits the definition of terrorism.

Alright, I give. Try abortion clinic bombing homosexual hating klansmen as terrorists.

Just quit making thought criminal.

United States Law Code

(d) Definitions
As used in this section—
(1) the term “international terrorism” means terrorism involving citizens or the territory of more than 1 country;
(2) the term “terrorism” means premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents;
(3) the term “terrorist group” means any group, or which has significant subgroups which practice, international terrorism;
(4) the terms “territory” and “territory of the country” mean the land, waters, and airspace of the country; and
(5) the terms “terrorist sanctuary” and “sanctuary” mean an area in the territory of the country—
(A) that is used by a terrorist or terrorist organization—
(i) to carry out terrorist activities, including training, fundraising, financing, and recruitment; or
(ii) as a transit point; and
(B) the government of which expressly consents to, or with knowledge, allows, tolerates, or disregards such use of its territory and is not subject to a determination under—
(i) section 2405(j)(1)(A) of the Appendix to title 50;
(ii) section 2371 (a) of this title; or
(iii) section 2780 (d) of this title.

source

Alright, I give. Try abortion clinic bombing homosexual hating klansmen as terrorists.

Just quit making thought criminal.

It's about actions, not thought.

You can think what you want, I can think what I want.

Hell if I acted on some of my thoughts, I would be a terrorist, but I don't, so I am just a person.

Back