The value of life

What social or political objective were the murderes of James Byrd trying to further?

They killed him. It matters not what their motivation was, they murdered him. Just like little Somer was murdered. She is not less, nor more, than he. They are victims of murder.

Now that's a bit harsh, ol Kevin advised the kid to use a condom
while he was being plooked.

OH NO!!!! Wiki had the word WHITE SUPREMACIST. That does it, I'm sorry, I was wrong. Thes guys are terrorists. NO doubt about it. Shit, how could I have been so mislead?

BBBZZZZZZTTTTTTTT!

Wrong answer

What spike and his ilk fail to address is that those folks who espouse those beliefs do not take their grievances to...say...China...in order to further their agenda in the US. They commit their crimes in the US, against other US citizens. Thats a key difference. If we admit that they also commit their crimes against foreign nationals, we also have to look at WHERE THE CRIME OCCURS. If it happens in the US, then they are subject to US laws and US punishment. The US has NO jurisdiction to make arrests outside of the US without the express permission of the government of the country the arrest is made in. There was a big stink about the FBI or CIA 'kidnapping' violators overseas a few years back. I suggest you take a gander at that history before you start spouting more nonsense...Indeed...if the US authorities stepped over the border into Canada and started arresting folks, I wouldn't have to say anything about this whole mess.

What spike and his ilk fail to address is that those folks who espouse those beliefs do not take their grievances to...say...China...in order to further their agenda in the US. They commit their crimes in the US, against other US citizens. Thats a key difference. If we admit that they also commit their crimes against foreign nationals, we also have to look at WHERE THE CRIME OCCURS. If it happens in the US, then they are subject to US laws and US punishment. The US has NO jurisdiction to make arrests outside of the US without the express permission of the government of the country the arrest is made in. There was a big stink about the FBI or CIA 'kidnapping' violators overseas a few years back. I suggest you take a gander at that history before you start spouting more nonsense...Indeed...if the US authorities stepped over the border into Canada and started arresting folks, I wouldn't have to say anything about this whole mess.

Who the fuck was talking about the US making arrests outside the US? Yes, they often commit their crimes in the US.

Has nothing to do with the definition of terrorism. You and your ilk don't make any kind of rational point.

Back