This guy is so fired

You mean I make people back up what they say and correct their errors.

I know you hate that Chow Yum Fat. I'm not sure I care tho'.

I wasn't making a point except to show that Frodo had no point. Once that was done it's all just more silliness with you.

and that is why nobody can get along, no one is willing to step into the others shoes.

We've lived through the liberal age. We ended up with AIDS, flower children in BMW's & a near nuclear Iran.

The conservatives brought us a unified Germany, the collapse of Soviet Union & Haliburton.

Are we to be judged by the books in our library? I fear you'd find me pretty confusing. Will you be burning them next? Folks are who they decide to be. Putting it off on what the read is a huge stretch as well as an injustice.

We've lived through the liberal age. We ended up with AIDS, flower children in BMW's & a near nuclear Iran.

The conservatives brought us a unified Germany, the collapse of Soviet Union & Haliburton.

You're mistaking things that happened while Conservative American Presidents were in power with "A Conservative Age'.

The world does not revolve around the USA...no matter how many people shout out the mantra.:angel:

No shit, pretty ridiculous.

Seems like they are more his kind of people. :laugh:

I simply pointed out your mistake. So how does it sound like they are my kind of people exactly?

Have you had a bunch of guerrilla fighters pointing out your factual errors? Or are you just being childish?

Obviously terrorist brutality doesn't bother you. Do you find anything abhorrent? Other than your country, soldiers, free speech, and capitalism I mean.

Obviously terrorist brutality doesn't bother you. Do you find anything abhorrent? Other than your country, soldiers, free speech, and capitalism I mean.

Would you care to point out anything I said that would lead you to believe terrorist brutality doesn't bother me? Or that I find those other things abhorrent?

Go ahead.

I simply pointed out a factual error you made which somehow has led you to make a bunch more baseless statements.

You're mistaking things that happened while Conservative American Presidents were in power with "A Conservative Age'.

No confusion. If that happened because of a President, imagine the peace, prosperity & tranquility that would come from a conservative age.

I didn't hear the Canucks nor the French telling the Soviets to tear down this wall. It would still be up if not for Reagan. I do recall the entire world screaming in fear that the Pershing II's were gonna be the death of us all. They only killed one thing....the evil empire, without being fired.

Back