This guy's obviously seen "Pi" too many times...

I'm betting he had a headache that just wouldn't go away. Stupid fuck.

I'm just hoping it wasn't a paddle bit. You'd have to use a steel bit for something like that, I'm guessing.

I hope it wasn't one of those pneumatic, hammer-action drills. :sick:

You know I'd think I'd rely on myself to pass out before I could drill a large hole in my head, although obviously if you drill your temple... :sick:

:sick: :sick: :sick:

You know, you really got to hand it to the guy for perseverence. He didn't give up, no sir. He saw his goal and he obtained it, through all adversarys. :tardbang: :tardbang: :tardbang:

I think they still practice that method in hospitals with a manual drill--I think it's called a birdhole. To lessen pressure on the brain.

I thought Rusty and I were the only people who have seen Pi. Quite a strange movie.

greenfreak said:
I think they still practice that method in hospitals with a manual drill--I think it's called a birdhole. To lessen pressure on the brain.

I thought Rusty and I were the only people who have seen Pi. Quite a strange movie.

I bought a two-pack with Pi and Requiem for a Dream for $20 at Best Buy. The same director did both movies and both are outstanding.

Requiem for a Dream, huh? I'll have to mention that one to him. He goes through stages of renting those freaky kinda flicks. The last one was Brazil and we both agreed not to bother finishing watching it.

Back