This really isn't acceptable is it.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
ClaireBear said:
So I think the scales are tipping towards me... as you were suggesting... "running" away from this guy!
good one.

next step, never ever ever more than 2 drinks in a night.

ClaireBear

Banned
Raven said:
Shes right tho ;)

Tell yer what.....do something about it or I'll come up there and help :p

You and who's army? :p

What you gonna do? Physically restrain me from getting to the bar!

Its not every week... not even every month... just arguments I don't like... so I drink a little more than recommended to get through them... :shrug:

I know its not what the Doctor ordered but i think it may be what a shrink would suggest... for now anyway! :p

abooja

You don't seriously think a good shrink would recommend heavy drinking until you pass out to escape the woes of a troubled relationship with a controlling, emotionally abusive man, do you? :erm:

ClaireBear

Banned
abooja said:
You don't seriously think a good shrink would recommend heavy drinking until you pass out to escape the woes of a troubled relationship with a controlling, emotionally abusive man, do you? :erm:

Ack no! Twas me meerly being flipant!

But the passing out was more to do with having nowt to eat, rushing out on the night having 3 bottles of larger and 3 bacardi and cokes and standing for 30 minutes in 0 degree Centigrade conditions with only a thin jacket on!!!!

Not my finest hour.. but I wouldn't say I'm an alch!!!

freako104

chcr said:
Claire, forget unc's chair. Break his right arm, ask, "Any questions?" and get the hell away. BoP is right, he's abusing you as surely as if he were beating you with a baseball (okay, cricket ;) ) bat. Run away!

and then his left arm and his legs.

ClaireBear

Banned
Oh my God!

He's just phoned...

Allegedly a "friend" of his frequents here and put "two and two" together as to who I am...

And emailed him this and the other thread... :eek:

He's been reading all this stuff... and well...

He's gone into my sister's place of work and handed over all my stuff to her!

We're finished by the looks of things!

Moral of the story... NEVER TELL YOUR PARTNER WHERE YOU POST!

I figure his reaction to this is what kinda sealed it for me anyway... I'd never

a) Over react and be as untrusting as him
b) involve a sibling like he has
c) BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE NET! :D

Oz

ClaireBear said:
You and who's army? :p

What you gonna do? Physically restrain me from getting to the bar!

I might......and yer know I'm big and daft enough to do it :p

Well, it looks like yer gonna get a big "cooling off" period of one form or another now chick.......how do yer get in these situations? even I never managed to get in trouble via the 'net ;)

ClaireBear

Banned
Oz said:
I might......and yer know I'm big and daft enough to do it :p[/QUITE]

Try it!

As soon as I'm out of here I'm hitting the bottle!!!!

Well, it looks like yer gonna get a big "cooling off" period of one form or another now chick.......how do yer get in these situations? even I never managed to get in trouble via the 'net ;)

The thing is... I feel absolutely ill...

Don't know if its cos I've been "caught out" he's been prying into something personal or the fact that the one and only guy my parents actually allowed to come round the house has DUMPED ME!!!! OVER NOTHING! :crying4:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I don't know that it's nothing, I'd be some pissed were I in his shoes.

However. Unless he'd like to come in and defend himself, he's not worth the energy anyway.

And what the hell would you go drink for? That's going to help what exactly? Drinking for reasons like that only serves to make things worse.

Oz

Try it!

As soon as I'm out of here I'm hitting the bottle!!!!

Nah, fuck that, it's raining outside. You drink yerself into oblivion hun, I found it quite an interesting way to lose a decade or so :drink: :nerd:

ClaireBear said:
The thing is... I feel absolutely ill...

Don't know if its cos I've been "caught out" he's been prying into something personal or the fact that the one and only guy my parents actually allowed to come round the house has DUMPED ME!!!! OVER NOTHING! :crying4:

Such is the way of life Claire :swing: I do feel sympathetic, but I also know yer can do better than an old man with brain damage, or an effiminate git with a control fixation :winkkiss:

ClaireBear

Banned
Leslie said:
I don't know that it's nothing, I'd be some pissed were I in his shoes.

I don't mean the posting on the net... that is a bit bad really... :ashamed:

But i didn't bad mouth him... did I? :eek: :D

I mean the original incident... the 15 mins alone in the club! :shrug:

Starya

ClaireBear said:
I don't mean the posting on the net... that is a bit bad really... :ashamed:

But i didn't bad mouth him... did I? :eek: :D

I mean the original incident... the 15 mins alone in the club! :shrug:
No, you did nothing wrong in the club. He did.

BeardofPants

chcr said:
BoP is right

Damn, that sounds good. :lol:

Ookay, if my alarm bells were ringing before, they're fucking clanging now. He's been done for GBH, he's mentally abusive, he plays games with your head, he's stalking you online, he left you out to dry when you passed out.... :alienhuh: Erm, can yer say NO BRAINER.

*gives CB HER nikes as well