Tick tock for Tookie

I could not believe that some dumbass had the audacity to make the statement of how could the state of CA kill a children's book author. (This was prior to Gov. Arnold's decision not to commute his sentence.) The man refused to accept responsibility for murdering 4 innocent people, and then wants his life spared. I'm sorry, but in order to atone for one's sins, don't you have to take responsibility for those sins???? Killed an innocent man my ass.

Dead Man Walking said:
"I don't want food or water or sympathy from the place that is going to kill me," he said in an interview with the paper last month. "I don't want anyone present for the sick and perverted spectacle. The thought of that is appalling and inhumane. It is disgusting for a human to sit and watch another human die.''

tookiebear.jpg

Later that same day, Williams bragged to his brother Wayne about killing Owens. Williams said, "you should have heard the way he sounded when I shot him." Williams then made gurgling or growling noises and laughed hysterically about Owens' death. (TT 2195-2197).

Once back in Los Angeles, Williams asked if anyone wanted to get something to eat. When Sims asked Williams why he shot Owens, Williams said he "didn't want to leave any witnesses." Williams also said he killed Owens "because he was white and he was killing all white people." (TT 2189, 2193).

http://crime.about.com/od/deathrow/a/tookie2.htm

****Bloody Tookie Nursery Rhyme: View at Own Risk****​

My Gat and Glock went ground the block to rob a Fucking Cracker. I shot him dead, killed some Buddah Heads, And wrote a book to give back to the Society that created me

Liberal Media Murderer Sympathist said:
From the moment five guards walked him into the death chamber at 11:59 p.m. until 36 minutes later when Williams' heart stopped beating, the 51-year-old former gangster and his supporters tried their hardest to get through his final minutes on earth on their own terms. And they succeeded, as well as could be done under the circumstances....

He got exasperated at the guards for taking too long inserting his needles -- 11 minutes, about nine longer than usual -- angrily asking, "You guys doing that right?" He prayed as he was being lashed to the cross-shaped gurney, lips moving rapidly several minutes at a time. At one point, a tear rolled down his cheek....

Just before the poisons began pumping into his veins at 12:18 a.m., Williams struggled mightily against the straps holding down his shoulders, arms and chest to raise his head and stare, hard, at the press corps on the western wall of the witness room for six long seconds. He'd done the same thing earlier to gaze at other parts of the room....

This was not a man who went meekly.

From youth to death, Williams was always trying to set his own terms, to stick to what he perceived as his own sense of dignity. I watched the final manifestation of that.
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/12/13/MNGCKG79QJ16.DTL

flavio said:
Old Testament eh? I was going more by the WWJD standard. Do you think Jesus would want to kill a few hundred more?
So, if I understand what you are implying, is that everything in the Old Testament should be discarded and we should only live by what is in the New Testament?

majestyx said:
So, if I understand what you are implying, is that everything in the Old Testament should be discarded and we should only live by what is in the New Testament?
Many Christian religions do not emphasize much of the Old Testament and focus more on the teachings of Christ.

Do you think you should live by stuff like this?

If [the city] accepts your terms of peace and surrenders to you, then all the people in it shall serve you at forced labor. If it does not submit to you peacefully, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it; and when the LORD your God gives it into your hand, you shall put all its males to the sword. You may, however, take as your booty the women, the children, livestock, and everything else in the town, all its spoil. You may enjoy the spoil of your enemies, which the LORD your God has given you. (Deut. 20:11-14)

Speak to the people of Israel, saying: If a woman conceives and bears a male child, she shall be ceremonially unclean seven days; as at the time of her menstruation, she shall be unclean. Her time of blood purification shall be thirty-three days; she shall not touch any holy thing, or come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purification are completed. If she bears a female child, she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her menstruation; her time of blood purification shall be sixty-six days. (Lev. 12:2-5)

flavio said:
Old Testament eh? I was going more by the WWJD standard. Do you think Jesus would want to kill a few hundred more?

unrepentant murderers? hmmm...why don't you ask him for yourself?

That statement by his publisher(?) that they were going to prove the state executed an innocent man had me in stiches I was laughing so hard. The man sat on death row for 26 years -- if he was innocent, why hadn't it been proved before now?

flavio said:
Many Christian religions do not emphasize much of the Old Testament and focus more on the teachings of Christ.

Do you think you should live by stuff like this?

context, my good man. context. that was spoken to a specific man in a specific circumstance.

nice try. keep digging.

paul_valaru said:
any aftermath about over their inky?

riots and such
All seems to be quiet on the western front. There's the occasional vigil and stuff but it's not time to busy out Sublime's "April 26, 1992" yet.

Tookie refused a last meal.
About half the people on death row do not want to eat before they die.

SouthernN'Proud said:
context, my good man. context. that was spoken to a specific man in a specific circumstance.
Many things in the bible are....does that invalidate them?

nice try. keep digging.
Sure, the Old Testament makes that an easy request.

Jehovah ordered the death penalty for the following:
  • A rebellious and disrespectful son. (Deuteronomy 21:18-21)
  • A bride who cannot prove that she is a virgin on her wedding night. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21)
  • An adulterous wife and her lover (but not an adulterous husband!). (Deuteronomy 22:22)
  • Two lovers, if the woman was a virgin promised to be another man's wife. (Deuteronomy 22:23,24)
  • A fighting man who accidentally kills a pregnant woman. (Exodus 21:22-24)
  • Any Israelite who sells a fellow Israelite into slavery. (Deuteronomy 24:7)
  • Sabbath-breakers (in this case, one collecting firewood on the Sabbath). (Numbers 15:32-36)
  • Witches and spiritists. (Leviticus 20:27)
  • Blasphemers of God. (Leviticus 24:16-22)
  • Worshippers of other gods. (Deuteronomy 13:6-11)

Good Gawd!!!
Look at that list and realize just how right
they had it 'way back when'!

That stuff is oaky dokey now and they wanna
let fags marry

the end of days is shirley upon us!

i never came near your moth, i don't debate with you, and don't even try to deny that you wanted this piece of filth kept alive.

Back