Tick tock for Tookie

I didn't really care whether he was executed or kept prison for life. My point was that many so called christians aren't very Christ-like.

no one can debate Flamio

he is as proficient as a one legged man
inna ass kickin' contest!

flavio said:
I didn't really care whether he was executed or kept prison for life. My point was that many so called christians aren't very Christ-like.

and when, and only when, God annoints you as holy judge of men, then i will care what you think. not until.

i flat out refuse to engage in a theological discussion with someone like you. hence, good day and back into blissful oblivion with you.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

as the resident virulent Atheist even I
say Merry Christmas

anything else would be

Un-American! heh heh

flavio said:

I eagerly await your complete definition of the term Christ-like.

flavio said:
Please tell me how killing FOUR INNOCENT people was Christ-like, as he claimed to be a Christian.

and a nobel peace prize nominee,
children's book author
or some such crap?

Save Tookie!
Ooops to late!
---------------
The State of California Killed an Innocent Man

On Tuesday, December 13th we lost a great fighter against racism, injustice, and the death penalty. The execution of Stanley Tookie Williams is an atrocity that cannot be easily forgiven or forgotten. We will continue to fight to prove Stan's innocence, to continue his message of peace and to end the racist death penalty.

In the days leading up to the scheduled murder of Stanley Tookie Williams, more and more new evidence of his innocence was brought to light. Read one the four affidavits signed by individuals who corroborated Tookie's longstanding claim of innocence.

After 26 years behind bars, these people are just NOW finding so-called evidence that he is, oops was, innocent. If he was soooooo innocent, why'd it take 26 years to come up with this so-called evidence???? What a crock!

flavio said:

Ugh, isn't that the entire argument FOR religion?

majestyx said:
Please tell me how killing FOUR INNOCENT people was Christ-like, as he claimed to be a Christian.
Oh, did I claim Tookie was Christ-like? No, I didn't. I claimed some so-called christians attititudes weren't Christ-like.

flavio said:
Oh, did I claim Tookie was Christ-like? No, I didn't. I claimed some so-called christians attititudes weren't Christ-like.
And, you never disclaimed it either. When you say some, he could have very well fit into that scenario. :lol2:

flavio said:

Look, if you decide to jump on the bandwagon, we assume you believe the bullshit, or at least agree with it. Don't like that? Tough.

Gonz said:
Look, if you decide to jump on the bandwagon, we assume you believe the bullshit, or at least agree with it. Don't like that? Tough.
What bandwagon did I jump on?

Back