To whomever...

HomeLAN said:
...gave me karma only to gain the ability to give it to someone else faster...gee, thanks.

I don't give karma very often and when i do i feel it's deserved. Often when i do want to give Karma it won't let me because my last one was given to the same person so i have to "spread some around". That part of the karma system is flawed. If you think someone deserves ten karmas in a row then you should be able to give it to them. What's it for other than fun anyway. Surely the karma system can't be used to judge someone. After all, all you really need to do is post often and you'll eventually have a "whopping pile of karma". I think the karma system should be much more rigorous.

Yeah, hex, I know what you mean. I often want to give it to the same people as well, hence having to whore it out all the time... Haven't been getting/giving karma as much as I used to be anyway; novelty's kinda worn off. :shrug:

Raven said:
Yeah unsigned Karmas weird me out a bit
I just assume it's a stoopid newbie who doesn't know to sign 'em off.. ;)

Has anyone ever had negative karma? I feel like I'm missing out on something there.... :retard:

BeardofPants said:
I just assume it's a stoopid newbie who doesn't know to sign 'em off.. ;)

Has anyone ever had negative karma? I feel like I'm missing out on something there.... :retard:
Errr once I think, can't remember what for though.

And I'm not THAT new :p

BeardofPants said:

A-13 has a ton of negative karma...maybe you should ask him? :brush:

Back