To whomever...

Can't get me anymore, you've ripped off every pair I had! :p Guess what I'm asking for for Christmas now. If I don't get em, my next option is body paint... :eek:

Okay, being the generous person I am, all those who wish to spam karma on individuals but can't because it has to be shared around I am hereby offering the use om my karma as a drop off point so you may continue with the others.

And each shall be repaid.....

Somebody left me negative for this thread and didn't sign it..... :crying4:

BoP and Gato owed me a negative and Gato paid me back......

Did you steal my pants and pay me back BoP?

Honestly I don't care much but curiousity.....It killed the cat.....

Yeah same here, someone just gave me a positive and didn't sign it. I do notice tho that they couldn't spell very well..... takes notes at peoples postings.

I gave you the positive and I was trying to be selfless and not get paid back, but now I need one to counter the negative. I never can spell necessary unless I just did? Otherwise I spell ok....just certain words I always forget.

You would think ya'll were trying to make sense of the theory of relativity or something :lloyd:

Thanks for the drivebys btw :D

And, BoP, I DO except those pajama pants you stole back! ;) They're my favourite pair! :brush:

Apparently I am driven bi :D

I would like to know what drove me to become bi...anyone...? :alienhuh:

:lol2:

markjs said:
:evilcool: :evilcool: :evilcool: :evilcool: :evilcool: :evilcool: :evilcool:

Oh Gato please.....Just come out and say markjs gave me the bad karma. No need to tease people with the Idea of the mysterious villain. It was mostly a joke because you said eww stranger karma.....And besides I signed it and you've retaliated and I am not going to make it a pissing match or give anymore bad karma unless I really believe it's earned (no you didn't really deserve it) so now everyone knows......Case closed.....I think....?

Ever hear of a 'running gag'. I never mentioned your name because that was part of the joke...that, and it wasn't anybody's business. You've been acting overly sensitive since Kerry lost the election...Is anything wrong? :D

Gato_Solo said:
Ever hear of a 'running gag'. I never mentioned your name because that was part of the joke...that, and it wasn't anybody's business. You've been acting overly sensitive since Kerry lost the election...Is anything wrong? :D
Now now children before I red blip the pair of you.....

Ok, OK...I confess. I sent an anonymous karma boost by accident the other day. I don't even remember who I sent it to.

Can somebody turn that dripping faucet off now? It's really starting to get on my nerves.. :crying4:

You know I started this thread by sending unsigned lets give karma fast so we can get karma to someone else faster thing :D So you all have me to thank for the drive by karma :D

markjs said:
You know I started this thread by sending unsigned lets give karma fast so we can get karma to someone else faster thing :D So you all have me to thank for the drive by karma :D
I have about 9 people to thank so far ... and people that qualify for the 'last people that I would think to' .... bla bla....

Back