To whomever...

unclehobart said:
I've 7 drivebys so far ... and apparently been depantsed. I wonder who did that. ;)
Maybe the mysterious depantser wanted to make you look like yer av?

I gave karma out...and I've received all good...except for one, who just didn't get the joke...just from this thread.

In response to someone's question about why we can't just give karma to the same person over and over again...

It has to do with the fact that some people abuse the system...they'll search out any and every post by a person just to load them with karma...hell...for awhile someone who doesn't even vist the boards anymore was like the karma leader because of karma being given to old posts...it's just to keep everything "fair" I guess :shrug:

Raven said:
Maybe the mysterious depantser wanted to make you look like yer av?
you know...if it had a ponytail and a hawaiian shirt it really could be a self portrait....oh and nix the stogie.

I've only given negative karma twice. If you irritate me to that point, I'll usually be a little more blatant in letting you know you're not at the top of my hit parade.

HomeLAN said:
I've only given negative karma twice. If you irritate me to that point, I'll usually be a little more blatant in letting you know you're not at the top of my hit parade.
you? come on...mr. congeniality? :p

I'm congenial. Every time I'm given a reason to think my fellow man isn't an idiot, I become very congenial. Happened a record 3 times in 2001.

Thanks for all the 'shout-outs, folks, but the person who gave me negative karma shall remain nameless, as this person has already been retaliated against by me. They left their name, so don't give it another thought...

:evilcool: :evilcool: :evilcool: :evilcool: :evilcool: :evilcool: :evilcool:

Oh Gato please.....Just come out and say markjs gave me the bad karma. No need to tease people with the Idea of the mysterious villain. It was mostly a joke because you said eww stranger karma.....And besides I signed it and you've retaliated and I am not going to make it a pissing match or give anymore bad karma unless I really believe it's earned (no you didn't really deserve it) so now everyone knows......Case closed.....I think....?

Back