To whomever...

Somebody keeps giving me negative karma and not signing it :banghead: :mad4: :zap: Evidently it's someone in this thread who I gave positive karma to. So to avoid giving you (only you know who you are) positive karma I'll have to stop the driveby karma alltogether. From now on I have to only give karma to "special" posts. So someone has spoiled the whole thing for my part anyway.

OK I am 99% sure it's Winky who gave me all the unsigned negative. Oh well we are pretty much arch enemies anyway (what with me being a relative liberal therefore evil) and I at least know I had the decency to sign the negative karma I sent him. At least it isn't someone I gave positive karma to.

The pissing match has begun.....I'll lose because I don't care that much.....I care enough to talk about it, but it's not worth giving everyone fast karma so I can get to one single person.....Ahh the karma concept......Thankfully it is limited how much you can give to one person or I fear I'd have no karma at all.

No more negatives from here, but some butt gave me some in the "wow" thread, after I gave advice (okay, okay ...lectured).... :lloyd: What, you mean not everyone wants the patented wisdom of moi? :D

Staff, I can really imagine that Karma you gave me being spoken with a thick Kiwi accent and sounding absolutley perfect phonetically :D

[edit]And yes BoP, about that note you left me.....I did actually...you bubblebuster you :mope:

Back