To whomever...

i don't use karma too much. usually just as a quick aside than anything else.
i've had negative karma a time or two.

I've received anti-karma twice. By the same person...and for silly reasons. I give A13 anti-karma regularly because he prefers those to good-karma. :D

Unsigned karma is a bit off t'me. A comment on a post by a person who'd rather not reply to all. Frankly..in cases like that..I prefer PMs.

For the record, when/if karmalizing admins, you may as well put a note with it...we can see who pushed the button. I hate unreasoned red ******. ;)

I've gotten negative a few times. Usually signed, once or twice unsigned.

I tried to give some drive-by Karma to everyone who's posted in this thread thus far. If I accidentally gave someone karma twice... sorry about that. I kinda lost track of who I'd given it to for a bit there.

I gave him the karma just so I could give it to someone else. I shall start signing it from now on. To be honest I almost always sign positive karma, and I rarely give negative, but nobody ever signs the negative karma they give me (or most in case I am forgetting anyone). Lord knows I rack up bad karma all the time. But now that I have a "whopping pile" I will start signing the negative karma. I just didn't want to get into a pissing match with it but really who cares?

Is there any way to view my entire karma history? I have not seen most of them as I only recently discovered the whole karma system?

markjs said:
Is there any way to view my entire karma history? I have not seen most of them as I only recently discovered the whole karma system?
I was thinking that :)

And I love this thread...my Karma's gone from 5700 to 6500 :D

BoP I only did it cuz you laid yourself out their like that.....I will give you more good karma someday I am sure just to make up for the fact I really didn't mean the bad karma.

Hopefully only one of them is from me... otherwise, it looks like I picked the wrong week to quit taking amphetamines. :D

Back