Violence for no reason...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
10? 10.

Ten years old.

How can a 10 year old be held responsible for shit? Half their life ago they were barely out of diapers.

These kids are fucked up but they're still 10.

The 17 yr old...physically a man. But the other two???? Shoot their single moms (to avoid more out of wedlock births) & get these kids to a family that can help.

spike

But the other two???? Shoot their single moms (to avoid more out of wedlock births) & get these kids to a family that can help.

Just read it again and it doesn't say these kids had single moms.

Making up crap to push your BS agenda? Way to go. :rolleyes:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Interesting.

Was the system ever set up for the Victim?

and ... is that something you would actually advocate, Professionally?

(With all it entails?)

Curious - mind, i know not how the system varies from here to there...

Ideally and ideallogically it is set up that way. You protect the victim and future potential victims by locking people up, or even killing them if necessary. You protect property owners from theives by locking up the theif and ordering restitution.

In my line of work...yes. I advocate for the victims almost daily. When some of these creeps start whining about how hard it is to find a decent job with a felony conviction, I remind them that no one forced them to leave their home and go steal from someone else...they made that choice. That the guy who owned the motorcycle you stole didn't choose to have it taken away from him. That the 4 year old you raped...

Yes. The victim drives a lot of what I do.

MrBishop

Protect the victim as best as you can...but without making more victims in the process. Fuck the 17 year old...try him as a full adult!

but the 10 year olds... put them back on the right path without derailing their lives. They've got decades to grow, and prove their worth to society.

spike

Tell me, what is my agenda (bs or not)

Your agenda is obvious to place blame on single moms because you have a hangup even though there's no evidence to support the idea that these kids had single moms or even if they did that it had anything to do with it.

Your usual obsession with generalizing.

John Wayne gasey's parents were married. So obviously it must have been the same for these kids. :rolleyes:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I have a hangup?

How about I take time to see patterns form & them use them as a basis for judgement. White boys from normal familes are mass murderers. Typically. Evidence & conclusion. It's the American way.

Professur

Ok, when you say "since you're not wasting your time with that" do you mean wasting your time watching TV, listening to rap, or playing video games instead of camping? Or do you mean wasting time blaming tv, rap, and videogames?

You're close. In the right ballpark. I mean, if the adults spent less time on crap and more on parenting, we'd see less of this. And camping is just an example. My favorite example, simply because it gets you completely out and away from the distractions and leaves you one on one with your kids. It puts you in a position (and them) that to entertain yourselves, you actually have to communicate. No malls, no tv, no cellphones, no crap.

Ask yourself, of the millions of xboxes and playstations ..... how many were paid for by kids? Parents bought them. Parents pay for a 10 year old's cell phone, MP3 player, etc. Why? Because it's easier than spending time with them. Because people are fucking lazy bastards these days. That's why 10 year olds are hanging out with 17 year olds. Their role models are TV characters, not their family.

for my vacations ... I take my family. I stuff them all into a 6x10 trailer, with a 2.5" TV and a radio for local news and weather. And I take books, games, and damn good shoes. And I walk their asses everywhere. Right up the side of a fucking mountain in the GA blazing sun. And we have fun.
Then we go home to all the modern conveniences and I watch it all crumble as they sit paralyzed in front of pretty moving pictures.... only talking to ask for the channel to be changed, or to yell at someone who's standing in front of them.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
but the 10 year olds... put them back on the right path without derailing their lives. They've got decades to grow, and prove their worth to society.

Never said a word about the 10 YO's. I did ask about the parent(s), though.

Starya

Hm, the Critter is 13 and has yet to break any laws. Quick, someone shoot me before he throws his life away!

spike

Ask yourself, of the millions of xboxes and playstations ..... how many were paid for by kids? Parents bought them. Parents pay for a 10 year old's cell phone, MP3 player, etc. Why? Because it's easier than spending time with them. Because people are fucking lazy bastards these days. That's why 10 year olds are hanging out with 17 year olds. Their role models are TV characters, not their family.

Do you have some figures on how many game consoles were paid for by kids? Many kids have cell phones so they can call their parents in an emergency. Many parents play video games with their kids. Just because a kid watches TV doesn't mean they get their role models there. I watched tons of TV as a kid and didn't get my role models from it.

This entire argument is assigns blame to things without any evidence. There's not even any evidence that these particular kids did any of these things. It's just a big fairy tale assigning blame to something you personally don't like. Just like Gonz is doing.