Welcome to the dependency class

jimpeel

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years.

Great nations rise and fall.

The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage;
from courage to liberty;
from liberty to abundance;
from abundance to selfishness;
from selfishness to complacency;
from complacency to apathy;
from apathy to dependence; <== YOU ARE NOW HERE
from dependence back again to bondage.

The only one who brought up "race" during the election was B.H.O.

"They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me. They're gonna say, 'You know what, he’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name. And did I mention he’s black? He’s got a feisty wife.”

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. ---- Samuel Adams

That's fucking right. No more Bush pandering to the wealthy at the expense of our Liberty. The hand that feeds them has been smacked down a bit and we can start to restore our freedoms.

:banana:

That's fucking right. No more Bush pandering to the wealthy at the expense of our Liberty. The hand that feeds them has been smacked down a bit and we can start to restore our freedoms.

:banana:

You may as well subscribe to this one too. The day any politician lives that ideal, I`ll register to vote.

No no much worse

a BLACK guy!!!!

Still...the only ones bringing that up are the liberals. I've heard a hundred news stories today that begin....the nations first African American President.

There are a hundred reasons to distrust this man. His skin color in not among them.

Back