Welcome to the dependency class

actually spike, I've looked for racism. I was curious how much sway it would hold. I was pleasantly surprised that few of those I spoke to even broached the subject. Those on radio & TV, were very quiet about it.

I'm serious, the only people I've heard discuss race have come from the left. I'm not accusing you of anything, just stating a fact.

actually spike, I've looked for racism. I was curious how much sway it would hold. I was pleasantly surprised that few of those I spoke to even broached the subject. Those on radio & TV, were very quiet about it.

I'm serious, the only people I've heard discuss race have come from the left. I'm not accusing you of anything, just stating a fact.

Clearly, you aren't reading the posts on this forum. Perhaps you're simply burying your head in the sand?

HUSSEIN!!!!!!!

Yes, that will be the third word he will utter during his recitation of the Oath of Office. Note I said "recitation" as he will mean nothing of what he says. He has already stated that thje Constitution ois severeluy flawed and needs to be changed -- through the courts if necessary. How do you protect, defend, and uphold a document that you so viscerally loath ?

Clearly, you aren't reading the posts on this forum. Perhaps you're simply burying your head in the sand?

Post #6 started the racebaiting on this thread and it wasn't a conservative who posted it.

Post #9 continued the trend and it wasn't a conservative who posted it.

No no much worse

a BLACK guy!!!!

that seems liek its real important to you. ive lost count how many threads on here you have brought race into play. and the wierd thing is you aren't even an american citizen. i guess canada has racists too.

You're stating an blatantly incorrect fact. From the right wing pundits to right wing members here race has been brought up a lot.

Again, you're just seeing what you want to apparently because you'd have to be blind otherwise.

Yes, that will be the third word he will utter during his recitation of the Oath of Office. Note I said "recitation" as he will mean nothing of what he says. He has already stated that thje Constitution ois severeluy flawed and needs to be changed -- through the courts if necessary. How do you protect, defend, and uphold a document that you so viscerally loath ?

Do you enjoy lying or something? Did you notice that these silly lying scare tactics didn't work at all?

that seems liek its real important to you. ive lost count how many threads on here you have brought race into play. and the wierd thing is you aren't even an american citizen. i guess canada has racists too.

Do we need to look up your racist posts H2O? There's no shortage.

Post #6 started the racebaiting on this thread and it wasn't a conservative who posted it.

Post #9 continued the trend and it wasn't a conservative who posted it.
Knowing Paul like I do...I can say that he and I were both belaboring a point to help drag an unspoken racist opinion kicking and screaming into the light where it can be dissected.

Knowing Paul like I do...I can say that he and I were both belaboring a point to help drag an unspoken racist opinion kicking and screaming into the light where it can be dissected.

pretty much

But Jim, if you want to think I am a racist, that is ok.

Because I have my own opinions of you as well.

Welcome to the dependency class

been here near 10 years now, but as long as I can drag a leg, I give back
as much as I can.

Although I've paid in quite a bit over the years, I also know that moneys is
long gone.

All we can do is take any new direction thrown at us, and do our best
to do what it takes to get ahead. Former political ethics be damned to an extent.:drink2:

I'm truly saddened for the people trying to break into the "on your own business" scene.

Back