WE'VE GONE GOLD!!!!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
V3.0's hair seems to have darkened significantly and looks like you better keep your trusty 2x4 handy cause V2.0's gonna have'em drooling at her heels very soon.

tonksy

How old is V2.o now? Her face is changing.
V3.0 looks the exact same except for the hair looking darker which may be a trick of light, you got him in a time warp? He hogtie anything recently?
V4.0....:crying3: He's not a baby anymore....

HomeLAN

tonksy said:
How old is V2.o now? Her face is changing.
V3.0 looks the exact same except for the hair looking darker which may be a trick of light, you got him in a time warp? He hogtie anything recently?
V4.0....:crying3: He's not a baby anymore....

Exactly.

Professur

V2.0 is .... one year older than last time you saw her. 9.
V3.0 really, really didn't want his photo taken. It took me ten minutes to get him to allow that show, and another 2 to get him to stop shop hiding half his face behind that ball. Winter darkens all our hair. Once he's back out in the sun, it'll lighten up.
V4.0 is a walking, talking, Act of Gawd. A natural disaster.

HomeLAN

Professur said:
V4.0 is a walking, talking, Act of Gawd. A natural disaster.

:D

I need to try to keep the family here for the BBQ, then. He and V2.0 can wreak havoc together. I'll keep the HASMAT team on alert.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
You're gonna have a big problem with V2.0. :eek:

4.0 has that same look Avery used to have. Good luck :D

MrBishop

Damn, Prof. She's starting to look mature.

Ya know, we sell shotguns where I work...perhaps before the first 'boy' comes knocking on your front door, eh ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Slim Pickens said:
I think I'll be needing those as well, as will my friend Unc

You've got a little longer to prepare than Prof does too...if she's 9 then I assume she'll be in junior high next year (unless she just turned 9 then it could be 2 years)...man, Prof's life is gonna get very interesting, very quickly :D I had my first bf in grade 6...he was in grade 8...I was too innocent to even kiss him but he wanted it (kissing).

tonksy

Slim Pickens said:
I think I'll be needing those as well, as will my friend Unc
Get your gun!
marmex.jpg

Altron

Do you refer to them as 'V2.0' in conversation?

I mean, I really hope that they have real names, not just 'Prof V2.0' or something.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Altron said:
Do you refer to them as 'V2.0' in conversation?

I mean, I really hope that they have real names, not just 'Prof V2.0' or something.

Nope, those are their names...atleast he's a little kinder than George Foreman in that he gave his kids numbers...not just named them all after himself...

Inkara1

Yeah, I was a little surprised when I was getting married to find out that they do bubbles now instead of rice just to save a few birds.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Yeah, I was a little surprised when I was getting married to find out that they do bubbles now instead of rice just to save a few birds.

I imagine people appreciate it too...especially the ones who had to clean up the guts that undoubtedly went everywhere when the birds stomachs exploded.

simplyred

Nixy said:
Wedding bubbles :D

When Slim's Mom got married they bought a TON of those wedding bubbles, but never did the "hey we're leaving make a big deal" scene. So they are stuck with all these bubbles. The girls love them! I love them too. They are small, don't last as long and allow us to set limits. ie, "okay one bottle of bubbles then it is time to come in and eat supper" The girls understand this better than "five more minutes".

Hurray for wedding bubbles.........:shrug: